Chapter 8

After school scott needed to talk to Derek he wanted Derek to stay away from luna

After school scott needed to talk to Derek he wanted Derek to stay away from luna. Scott was mad that Derek not only keep telling him what to do but putting Lunas jacket in her locker just the thought of Derek being near Luna made him mad.

"Derek...Derek where are you.. i know your here" Scott started smelling around for him when he gets an unfamiliar smell and sees a purple flower in a fresh patch of dirt.Scott hears a throat clear and sees Derek standing on his porch lookin board.

"I want you to stay away from Luna she can't know anything about this"

"She need to know on order to protect herself"

"I can protect her she can't know what i'am i don't want her to..she just can't" The last thing Scott wanted was Luna to think he was a monster.

" No scott you can't always be there its better she know in order to fight back and with the hunters bing here it will be bad" Derek said making his way to scott.

"I just..."

"I know scott but i'm the only one that help you the only one that knows what your going throw your little friend stiles can't just google the answers you need my help"Derek says and walks back into his house leaving Scott standing there.

Luna was at Leo's studying when she got a text from stiles asking where she was asking if was going to come home stay at Lydia's.

"So luna you going to the game tomorrow right."

"Ya Lydia and i were going to make signs for the team to show our support." Luna said putting her phone away after texting stiles.

"That's nice of you guys..so are you and scott like.. um ..like together." Leo said nervously trying not to make it obvious.

" Ye.. well sorta we haven't really talked about it but i think so" Luna said now thinking they never really talked about labels it obvious they like each other maybe even love.

"oh that's great scott seems like a great guy"Leo was still upset about Luna and scott, ya he wants luna to be happy but he cant help how he feels when he meet luna he felt like a spark when he talks to her, when she smiles at him its a feeling he never experienced before.

"He is" Luna said with a sweet smile thinking about Scott.After a 2 hours of studying and eating Luna made her way home on the drive there she found herself driving to Derek's house feeling like something was calling her there hearing a voice in her head.

{Help the lost find her way to peace}

Scott and Stiles where near Derek's house waiting for him to leave so they could investigate the smell scott had noticed after going to the hospital to compare it from the body in the woods with their shovels in hand. After waiting Derek had left.

"Wait something smells different"

"What do you mean different" stiles says as they started to dig.

"Nevermind, so did to talk to luna"