Chapter 10

Scott and Luna sneak out to the buses to get some alone time scott pushes her against the side of the bus and kisses her as they kiss luna hears something

"What was that"

"I don't know, ill go check it out"

Luna nods her head and watches as scott leaves as luna was waiting for scott she sees something on the side of her eye.

"Scott"

Scott make his way back to luna when he hears a scream

"LUNA" scott runs to the sound.When he gets there he sees a beast standing over her ready to bit her.

"LUNA" just as scott yells the beast bits Luna and she scream. Scott wakes up breathing heavy and sweating he finds that he is in the woods.

"So let me get this right, you had a dream that this giant beast killed lu"

"It felt so real and i couldn't help her"

"Damn" stiles said as they made there way to the school parking lot.

"I'm just scared that it will happen and there's nothing i can do to stop it "

"Scott dont worry to much it was just a dream luna is fine"

As scott and stile made there way to the in to the lot where the busses were and found a crime scene where they saw a lot of blood turning to look at eachother scared.

Both boys made there way into the school looking for luna she had spent the night a lydia's so she hadn't talked to her since the game. They decided to separate to look for Luna terrified that maybe scott's dream want just a dream.

As scott was running he turned down the hall only to crash in to girl he had been searching for.

"Oh my gosh scott you nearly gave me a heart attack"Luna said putting her hand to her heart.

Scott stuned looked at her happy that she was standing in front of her pulling her into a hug wrapping his arm around her waist lifting.

"whoa Scott... Scotty are you okay what wrong"

"your okay..your ok" Scott whispered to himself so low luna didn't hear. Luna knew something was wrong Scott never acted like this after a few minutes they pulled away and scott kissed her lips them placed little kisses all over her face.