chapter 13

Leo lead Luna in to the house going to the kitchen where he saw kate and his dad whispering, but they stopped when they saw the teen enter

Leo lead Luna in to the house going to the kitchen where he saw kate and his dad whispering, but they stopped when they saw the teen enter. Kate puts on a fake smile while looking at luna.

"So Luna how long have you lived here"

"Wel..l...i"Luna studdard feeling nervous being around kate, something about her just seemed wrong dark even.

"Well this has been fun, really great but were going to go my room and then were leaving.Leo says and before anyone said anything Leo grabbed Luna and ran up stairs.

"That was rude" Kate says still staring at entrance where the teen were.

"What do you expected, you guys aren't exactly close"

"It's not my fault he want nothing to do with hunting, This is why you need to show him so that he understands that those things are monsters"

"I'm not going to force him into it ok, so back off he's my son"Chris says getting angry with kate. Chris walks out of the kitchen leaving kate by herself as she smirks to herself.

"I guess i'll have to handle it then"she says to herself as she makes her way outside to her car and drives off.

Scott had finally made it into the house trying to stay quiet while he listen to the conversation down stairs. Scott felt uneasy having women that shot derek in reaching distance of luna. Looking around leo's room scott sees multiple picture frames, picking one up scott sees what looks like a young leo and a little girl with white hair.

Confused the little girl in the picture look a lot like Luna it can't be, did leo know luna?, Why would a family of hunters have picture with luna?, Did they want to hurt her?, Did luna know?. Scott continues his silent questioning when he hears footsteps approaching the room.

"Leo can i use your bathroom "

"Ya just down the hall on the left"

"ok thank you"

Leo wait for the bathroom door to close before entering his room, as soon as Leo stepped into the bedroom he is pushed up against the door shutting it. Scott with angry glowing eyes looks at Leo putting his hand on Leo's chest while shoving the picture in Leo's face.