Chapter 3

LUNA'S POV ;

LUNA'S POV ;

After the bell rings signaling class is over i start packing my bag when scott comes up to me. 

"Hey lu i'm going to go get my books then i'll walk you to your next class ok" he said while i nod my head with a smile than kissed my head.

"Ok scotty" I said then he leaves while  i was packing i then when to look for Leo so i could show him around school.

After look over his schedule to see we have a lot of the same classes i lead him to his locker the happens to be next to mine.

"So this is you locker 109 and that's right next to mine so if you have any question im right next door." I tell him with a smile. 

"Thank you luna" Leo said and smiling back when i see movement from the side of my eye and turn to see scott and stiles at their locker a little away from us.Wave at them they wave back before going back to talking.

"Omg snow i've been looking for you, your never going to believe what i heard"

I hear from behind me loe and i turn to see my bubbly redhead friend making her way to us.

"Oh hi you must be the new guy I'm lydia" She said while putting her arm around mine. 

"Ya i must be" He said back looking like he wants this conversation to be over. I  ask lydia what she was saying before to take the attention off of leo from across the hall scott and stiles were talking.

Scott watched as Luna was talk to Leo and couldn't help but fell a little jealous when Leo touches her arm with a smile.

"Who is this guy" Scott ask styles still feeling jealous when he see luna smile at the new guy.

" I don't know... but i don't like him, he's giving off a wired vibe" Stiles said giving leo a small glare. 

"You should come to the party were having this friday it's going to be a the kick start to the new year" Lydia said after she told leo all about Jackson's lacrosse.

"I don't know are you going to be there"Leo said while rubbing the back of his neck looking at me. 

" Ya i go to all of lydia's parties" I said as my cheeks turn red. Leo just smiled at me while i look at my feet then Jack's and Lydia started talking about lacrosse practice.

" Hey lu are you going to practice after school" Jack's asked looking at me 

"I wouldn't miss it" I said excited to see scott tryout for first line he worked so hard this summer and with his asthma i just hope he gets it.

"Oh that's great you should come to we could someone like you on the team"Jack's said to Leo.

"If you want to it would be a great way to meet new people" I told Leo i knew what it like to be the new kid and having  friends can make it so much easier.