Chapter 15

Across town scott was at the Hale house with Derek learning more about the alpha

Across town scott was at the Hale house with Derek learning more about the alpha. Scott didn't understand what the alpha had planned for him and going to Derek seem like the best idea.

"This isn't standard practice, right?  We don't go around in the middle of the night murdering people,Do we? "

"No we're predators, we don't have to be killers"

"Ok wha..."Scott was cut off by feeling a pain in his head.

"Scott you ok"

"There's this pain in my head, which is weird"Scott says rubbing his head but stops when his phone rings, taking his phone out scott sees Stiles calling.

"Hey Stiles i'm with Der..."

"Scott something happened to Lu"

"What happened Stiles?, Is she ok ?, STILES"

"She was hurt, they took her to the hospital"Stiles says but before he can get another word out Scott hangs up and runs of the houses to the hospital.

"Scott...Scott"Derek yells running after scott

"WHAT DEREK"Scott yell showing his wolf face at Derek who was in his way blocking him from moving any further. 

"You need to calm down, i get your worried i an to but if you don't calm down people will see you like this"

"I DON'T CARE SHE NEEDS ME, SO GET OUT OF MY WAY"Scott said pushing Derek out of the way and continues to run to the hospital.

"Damit Scott" Derek mutters to himself following scott.

Once Scott arrived he ran up to the first person he saw which happens to be his mother

Once Scott arrived he ran up to the first person he saw which happens to be his mother.After running all the way from Derek's house to the Hospital Scott had calmed down but just a little.

"Mom what happened? ,is she ok?, where is she?" 

"Sweety she's going to be ok, the doctor said she has a concussion and needed stitches but they wanted to make sure shes getting an MRI"

"Can i see her "

"I'll take to her when the doctors are done, and not you and go in "

"But mom she need..."

"No scott just wait here she'll be out soon she's with noah she'll be ok"Melissa said pointing to the waiting area. Melissa gave Scott a kiss on the head before leaving to finnish she shift.Scott made his way to the waiting area where he saw Derek who had his head in his hands with his arm on his knees.Derek hears footsteps looking up to see Scott, Scott takes a seat next to Derek.

"Scott you need to know something"

"Now"

"It's about lu and you"Derek says as scott sits up in his seat.

"What about us"

"You know how you had a pain in your head before stiles called"

"Ya what about it"

"You feel it to"Says a voice. Both scott and Derek turn to see Leo standing next to them.

"Leo what are you doing here"

"Stiles called, He told me about Lu i was worried"Leo says taking a seat on the other side of Derek.

"It's a good thing you're here to what i'm about to say involves both of you"Derek replied looking at both boys, he was worried about how they would act.

"The reason you both felt that pain was because of Luna"

"what do you mean"

"Lu got hurt and you feel her pain because you,BOTH of you are connected to her"

"Connected how Derek" Leo asked. 

"Your her Mates"

"What is that"

"It's a soulmate, A person who you have a connection the moment you meet,A connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before, someone you love in unconditionally, you feel what they feel, its someone you are destined to spend your life with they are your happiness "

"So your saying that Luna and i are mates"Scott asked stuned"

"No i'm saying that you and Leo are Luna's mates"

"WHAT!!" Both Scott and Leo asked. Leo in shock and Scott in anger.

"I knew scott was the moment i saw them bit with you Leo it want until you were with her at the clinic"

"So what dose that mean"

"That for you two and Lu to decide"Derek told both boys watching there reactions.

"So this mate thing dose everyone have one"

"No not everyone,i never meet or known of anyone having a mate for a while i used to think it was just a myth.

"Then how do you know about it or that its really true"Leo asked knowing it was true but didn't want to admit that he felt that way about Luna, she had a boyfriend that she loved and Leo didn't want to ruin that just because he had these feeling.

"My mother used to tell me stories about mates"Derek says feeling guilty for not believing his mother.Scott was mad but he would be willing to accept it for Luna. Leo didn't know what to feel he didn't even know if Luna liked him in that way but he was willing to accept what ever her choice was.

"Dose any of this have to do with what Luna might be"Leo asked

"Yes it plays a big part but think when i tell you Luna need to be here to hear it"

"Ya your right"Scott replied leaning back in the seat thinking a few seconds later the doors open to the lobby.Stiles tries to rush as fast as he could to the hospital but who cops wanted to question lydia and jackson. while he was waiting he was texting with his dad about luna.

Stiles knew luna was going to be ok she was strong but he was still worried and scared so when the police said that they were free to go all three rushed to the hospital Stiles need to be there for her to see that she was ok.

"Where...is...she.."Stiles asked out of breath after running through the parking to in to the building.

"My mom said she was going to be ok she has a concussion and needed stitches"

"Ok so then why are you waiting out here then"

"The doctors wanted to make sure so she's getting checked over your dad;s with her now"

"well ok but..."

"Stiles, Scott..kids " 

Both boys turn to see Melissa and Noah down the hall making there way to the teens. Derek turns away from the two adults not wanting to get seen.

"She's awake"