Chapter 21

Luna was walking to her next class when she saw isaac in the hall by his locker

"Isaac i was going to ask if....Oh my, what happened to your eye"Luna asked placing a gentle  hand on his cheek to turn his face to get a clear look.

"Oh this it's..its nothing just practice you know"Isaac replied wanting to turn away but found comfort in Luna and her concern for him. Luna knew isaac wantnt telling her the truth but she didn't want to make him tell her if he wasn't ready so instead she just gave him a hug.

"Ok, just make your you take care of it and ... oh shoot i'm going to be late for class i got to go isaac see you later " Luna said while pulling away placing a light kiss on his cheek before running off in the direction of her class. Isaac let out a small chuckle while shaking his head before walking in the other direction to his class.

Once Luna was in her class she makes her way to her seat behind Scott and in front of leo and with stiles on her left,smiling at both boys luna takes her seat and leans forward toward scott and kisses his cheek.

"Ok so can anyone tell me the summary of last night's reading, Scott"

"I didn't do the reading"

"Scott you know i cant keep you on the team if you have a D in this class"Scott nodded looking down,coach begins to ask scott question getting frustrated with each question both coach and scott get angry.

Stiles who forgot to get the heart monitor back from scott hear a constant beeping getting the device he sees on the screen that scotts heart rate begins to grow with every second.

Stiles to get scott's attention to warn him then he looks back at the screen to see the numbers starts to go down, confused stiles looks at scott to see Luna with her hand in scotts rubbing her thumb back and forth in a comforting way.

when the coach turns away luna lean towards scott near his ear and whispers something causing scott to turn his head towards her giving her a kiss and a small smile. The couple continued to hold hands throughout the class.

After class Luna and scott parted ways with a kiss as stiles made his way to Scott who watched luna and leo leave to there next class.

"You stayed in control,How"

"I don't know once luna held my hand and i felt at culm and strong at the same time."

"So Lu is like you anchor she keep you in control"Scott nodded with a smile as he thought about Luna.

"Okay i think i have an idea"

"Is it going to cause me any pain"

"What...No ...Ok maybe" Stiles said once scott gave him a look.Stiles takes scott into the parking lot while handing scott a pair of keys to test his theory which ended with both boys getting detention.