Prologue

Other: POV

5 year old Luna sat in the back of her parents car swinging her feet while looking out the window thinking what it would be like at her new school and what type of friends she would make.

"Are we almost dere mama".Luna asked looking at her mother.

"All most angel". replied Anna luna's mom.

"Are you excited lulu"? asked Luna's dad Matt.

"Ya i'm goin to make so many friends and have so much fun" Luna said throwing her hand up in excitement

Luna was always a happy little girl always finding something to smile about. That's why her parents called her Angel, to them she was. After a while they pulled up to the school.

"ready to go Angel". Asked Anna as she got Luna out for her car seat. Matt made his way around the car to meet his wife and daughter.

" YAY" luna yelled excelled. as they begin to walk to the entrance. once they where inside the school her parents made there way to the teacher.

" Hello you must be Mr and Mrs Abella" said a nice old women, she then looked down and saw luna hiding behind her father. She may have been the happiest little girl but it doesn't mean she's not shy around new people.

" And you must be Luna." The old lady said with a kind smile while squatting to Luna's height.

Luna look out from behind her fathers leg and gave a small wave and smile. As her parents where talking to the teacher Luna looked around the class room seeing all the fun activities the other kids where doing. She turned back to her parents when she hears her name being called.

" lulu honey, we have to go now." Her dad said while getting on his knee down to hug his daughter as her mother did the same.

"you will come back right" Luna said after hugging her parents.

" yes sweetly "her mother said while giving Luna a kiss on the forehead.

" ok i love you bye" Luna said running to the table with all the fun looking books. As Luna was looking at the books her parents where watching from the door way.

" Do you think she'll be ok"Anna asked her husband while staring at her daughter flip through the books.

" she'll be fine she needs this to make friends her own age".Matt replied putting his arm around his wife.

" i know but what if something happens while were gone" Anna said watching as Luna starts walking to some of the kids in her class.

" we cant keep her locked up forever she'll be find and if someone finds out, we'll handle it ok come on." Matt said pulling his wife away Anna nods her head take one last look at her daughter and leaves.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

(Luna's pov)

"Hi". A voice said I turned around to see a little girl with hair like princess Ariel from the little mermaid.

"Hello"I said with a smile.

"Why is your hair white" she said playing with my hair seeming interested.

"Mommy said it because i'm special" i say moving my hair out of my blue eyes.

"It's like snow, so pretty." She said still looking at my hair. I look at her red hair.

"Your hair is pretty to its like princess Ariel." I tell her remembering when me and mommy where watching the little mermaid they both have red hair.

"That's what my grandma calls me she say i'm special to." The little girl says then gasps

"maybe we are princesses i'll be Ariel and you can be snow white." she says with the biggest smile.i giggled while nodding my head.

"Ya maybe we are that's so cool." i said feeling so happy.

"my name is Lydia by the way " she said putting her hand out to shake my hand.

" my name is Luna." I say back shaking her hand. then we let out a giggle.

"I think we are going to be best friends". Lydia said.

"yes best friends forever." Luna said. then the teacher came in and told us to take our seats.

I was sitting at my desk coloring the teacher had us all in different groups and Lydia wasn't in mine so i was just coloring when i hear someone crying i turn to look around the class to find who was crying when i see a blond boy yelling at another boy i get up and walk over to them.

" Hey why are you being mean to him it is not nice and daddy always says to be nice to everyone." I say to the blond boy. he turns to look at me.

" Oh nothing" the boy says before walking away with a small grin on his face.I turn to look at the boy that was crying on the floor and sit next to him.

"Are you ok ? why are you crying?" Luna said. As she took a seat next to him.

"Jackson says I was a baby for like Star Wars" the boy said with tears in his eyes.

"you are not a baby for liking star wars i love star wars. I say trying to cheer him up. The boy looks up and smiles so big.

"Really you do."He says smiling after we introduce are selves we start talking about star wars. As we where talking someone runs up to us startling me.

"stiles..stiles guess what." says a boy with brown hair. He then stops an turns to look at me for a little with a small smile.

" what Scott ." stiles says to the boy i now know as Scott. we turn to look at him but he is now looking at the floor with red cheeks then turns to look at stiles while still having red cheeks.

"my mom said you can stay over today. who are you."Scott says then turns to look at me.stiles cuts in before i can introduce myself.

"This is Luna she new and she loves star wars so now she is are new friend."stiles says to Scott with a big smile on his face. all while Scott and Luna stare at each other with smiles.After stiles introduced Luna to Scott they went right back to talking about random thing all while scott sat staring at luna while she smiled and giggled at something stiles was saying. it was then in that moment Scott knew he had a crush on the little girl with blue eyes and white hair.

Time passed on Luna became best friends with Scott stiles and Lydia was her best girl friend. later with time Jackson became her friend more like a brother since he would hang out with Lydia, he was around. Jackson knew that Luna was special she was someone he could talk to when he needed and he was there for her too especially when her parents passed she became his little sister.

After the car accident that caused the death of Matt and Anna Luna's parents she when to live with Noah and stiles. Everyone was there to help Luna get through what happened Melissa was there to be a mother figure when she need Noah a father figure, she had her friends to make her smile when she was sad. as time passed Luna got better she knew her parents wouldn't want her to be sad they would want her to be happy and to live her life so she did for herself and for her parents.