CHapter 20

Luna was now at home sitting at the dining table after hitting her head she had been taken to the doctors to get looked over, after getting re-stitched she was sent home

"Guys i'm fine the doctor said to just to take it easy"Luna said to her friends who had not stopped worrying.

"But..."

"Stiles really i'm ok,  but can we eat now i'm hungry"Luna asked glancing at the pizza they had got for luna's party. After the events of the night all Luna wanted was to enjoy the rest of her birthday with her friends while papa stilinski was at the station dealing with the mountain lion. 

"Okay stiles you and Leo get the food and jackson and i will set up the movie"Lydia instruched as she, jackson and stiles exit the room leaving Scott and Luna in the kitchen.

"Scott"Luna said and made her way to him as scott who had not said a word since they got to the stilinski residence. Scott glanced at her with a sad and guilty look.

"yeah" 

"What wrong, you haven't said anything"

"I just...you got...i wasn't there" Scott studdard glancing away from Luna.

"Scott it wasn't your fault" Luna said gently grabbing his chin and pulling him to look at her once scott looks at luna and sees her head he starts to tear up .

"You were hurt again and i wasn't there to stop it" Scott sobbed into luna neck. She wrapped her arms around his back and rubbed his head in a soothing way.

"Hey scott look at me,What happened tonight wasn't something that you could have predicted and i'm ok really a little hungry but ok"Luna told scott wiping away his tears with her thumbs. Scott smiled at Luna when she mentioned food but still felt guilty.

"Now we are going into the living room to watch disney movies and eat pizza, no more sad stuff today, ok"Luna said as scott nodded, luna smiles placing a kiss on his cheek before leading him into the living room where everyone else was waiting. While they were making there way to the living room the doorbell rang. 

"I'll get it, can you make sure stiles saves me some food" Luna asked scott, he nodded kissing her cheek and made his way into the living room. Luna made her way to the door, opening it to find isaac.

"Isaac i'm so glad you made it, come in" Luna said grabbing his hand and leading him in to the living room.

"Guys i forgot to mention i invited Isaac to join us"Luna announced as she proceeded to lead the lahey boy to where everyone was.

"Hey guys"Isaac said slightly waving.

"you got here just in time we were about to eat and watch movies, come on sit"Lydia was the first to say trying to ease the tension after seeing the looks the boys in the room giving isaac. Stiles and jackson confused while scott and leo glare at the boy who still had his hand in Luna's.