Chapter 18

Scott made his way in to the locker room to see jackson rubbing his neck in pain while looking a little pale

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Scott made his way in to the locker room to see jackson rubbing his neck in pain while looking a little pale.

"Hey you ok"Scott says getting closer to jackson trying to see hin neck. Jackson suddenly moves out of the way of scott's view

"I'm fine Mccall"Jackson said making his way into one of the stalls, laving Scott standing there stunned.

"Ok fine"Scott wipers to himself before getting what he came for the leaving the locker room. Scott made his way to the cafeteria where he sees Leo handed Luna a card she smiles and gave Leo a hug as Scott got closer they pulled away.

"Hey Lu"Scott said sitting on the other side of Luna putting his arm around her chair sending a nod in Leo's direction. They still hadn't talked about the whole mate thing, they wanted to talk to Luna first.

"Hey scott" She said kissing his cheek,Luna then turned back to Leo saying thank you.

"What's that"Scott asked pointing to the paper on the table.

"Oh it's a birthday card Leo made it" Luna said showing him the front of the card.

"Ya it not much" Leo said rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed about the gift.

"I love it leo, I always loves homemade gifts it shows how much work and care you put into it. Thank you" Luna said giving his hand a small squeeze letting her hand rest on his a little longer.

Scott was about to say something when Lydia, Stiles, Jackson and Danny made there way to the table. Lydia carrying a cake as they all sang happy birthday. Leo and Scott joined in the singing they all watched as Luna smiled and let out a small giggle at all the attention from the rest of the people in the lunchroom who also began to sing.

"Make a wish" Lydia said setting the cake down in front of luna, they watched as luna closed her eyes before making a wish.

"Who wants cake" Stiles said after the candles were out. Luna thanked lydia who set the whole thing up as they continued their lunch break.

After school Luna made her way to her locker to get the books she needed to take home as she was getting all her books and presents from her locker she hears a noise behind her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After school Luna made her way to her locker to get the books she needed to take home as she was getting all her books and presents from her locker she hears a noise behind her.

Luna Deam Dea (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें