Chapter 22

When Stiles gave Scott his phone Scott dialed Luna's number waiting for her to pick up when he hears a ring

"Hey stiles, where are you guys"

"Lu its Scott, where are you" Scott ask frantically suddenly stopping in his tracks with stiles bumping into him.

"I'm near the pool area where you told me to meet you"

"what do you mean where I told you to meet me"

"Yeah you texted me meet you at the school near th....You didn't send me the text"

"No I didn't, where are you exactly.

"In the hall by the trophy Case near the gym."

"Ok stay where you are we'll meet you there,Did you drive here" Scott asked as he and stiles ran to where Luna was.

"No Lydia and Jackson drove me"

"wait Lydia and Jackson are here"

"Yeah Leo to he's here with me while Lydia and Jackson are still in the car"Luna replied getting scared.

"Ok stay with Leo"Scott said as he and stiles got closer running down the stairs and down the hall they turned a corner they ran into each other all four teen landed on the floor.

Scott got up pulling Luna into his arms putting his head into her neck and taking a deep breath.

"Your ok" Scott whispers without replying Luna nodded her head. After there hug the two pulled away.

"Scott what's happening why are you guys at the school at night"

"It's a long story but we really need to go" Scott said pulling Luna in the direction of the entrance.

"Lu you said Lydia and Jackson are here"Stiles asked as he and Leo fall in line behind the couple. 

"Yeah out front" Luna replied then her phone went off seeing it was Jackson calling.

"Hey jacks were almost there" Luna asked

"you guys were taking to long so we decided to come find you"

"Wait where are you right now" Luna asked before looking at Scott and stiles.

"Lu let me see the phone" Scott asked. Once Luna gave Scott the phone she started talking to Jackson. A minute later Jackson and Lydia are walking down the hall making their way toward them.

"Oh thank god I thought something happen to you" Lydia said giving Luna a hug.

"We're all fine but we really need to go like now" Stiles said just as a loud banging sound was heard above them.