Chapter 1

Luna was in the middle of reading a book. when stiles came bursting into her room without knocking. He ran her closest to grab what looked like one of scott's old sweatshirts he gave to Luna.

" Lu get up we need to go get Scott's." Stiles said while walking towards her with the sweatshirt in hand.

"Why do we need to go to Scott's houses is he OK?" Luna ask wanting to know why we need to go to Scott's so late.

"yeah he's fine i was listening in on dads call and..." stiles was saying when he cut him off.

"you were listening in on papa Stilinski's calls again, you know how he feels about you doing that." Luna scolded while getting getting her shoes and tying the laces.

" ya lu i know but this one was important, so we need to go now" stiles says while grabbing her hand and walking down the stairs while thinking she was never going to finish her book. 

While Scott was at home working out for practice the next day. He suddenly hears a noise and  he gets dressed to outside with a bat in hand walking to the front porch when suddenly Stiles pops out from on the roof as they both scream. While luna is standing not to far away giggle slowly walking up to them. Scott turns to luna with a smile hearing her giggle then turns back to stiles with a glare.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing ?" scott says putting his arm around luna once she reaches his side. 

"You weren't answering your phone! Why do you have a bat ?" stiles pointing to the bat scott had in his hand looking confused.

"I thought you were a predator !" scott said putting the bat down still holding luna as she snuggles up to his chest.

"A pre... Look, I know it's late, but you've got to hear this my dad leave twenty minutes ago, on a  call. They're bringing every officer of the Beacon hills, and even the state police."stiles said jumping off the roof. 

"For what ?"scott said.

" Two joggers found a body in the woods ."He says back.

" A body" luna said in a small voice. While pushing her face deeper in scott's chest.

" A dead body" Scott said back running a hand through Luna's hair trying to sooth her worries.

"No, a body of water. Yes dumbass, a dead body."

" You mean like murdered?"

" Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl probably in her 20s."

" That poor lady." luna said peeking her head out of scotts chest to look at stiles. the stiles look at her knowing he probably should have left her at home.

"Hold on if they found the body then what are they looking for?"

"That the best part they only found half" so we need to go"

"Ok let me get my shoes" Scott said and he and Luna go into the house and up the stairs. 

" Are we seriously doing this especially with luna here you know how sick she get and it not going to be any better with how cold it is" scott said wrapping his arm around luna as she sneezed.

" i know ok but we're already here" stiles said sending the girl that was like his sister a worried glance as they made there way up a hill.