Chapter 14

After Luna woke up she didn't remember anything so the boys decided to not tell her that she heald Derek with magic glowing hands, They didn't want to tell her until they knew what she was because once she know what she did scott would have to tel...

After Luna woke up she didn't remember anything so the boys decided to not tell her that she heald Derek with magic glowing hands, They didn't want to tell her until they knew what she was because once she know what she did scott would have to tell her what he was and he was scared that she would be scared of him.

Scott didn't care what Luna was she was she heald Derek with touch of her hands if anything it made him love her even more, not that he would say it out loud an least not yet.

Once Luna saw Derek asking what happened and if he was ok Derek told her over again that he was fine but luna insisted that he stay so she could look after him. Derek replied that he would stop by to see her only then did she let him leave after making a pinkie promise Derek laughed leaving luna with her boyfriend,brother and best friend all three boys stayed by her side the whole day to watch her not that she noticed.

 Derek replied that he would stop by to see her only then did she let him leave after making a pinkie promise Derek laughed leaving luna with her boyfriend,brother and best friend all three boys stayed by her side the whole day to watch her not th...

The next day Luna spent the day with lydia and Jackson for there annual movie night. So here she was outside the video store watching as Jackson tried to convince lydia to watch  Back To The Future.

"Come on lydia it has Michael J. Fox you know that guy from that wolf movie you like"

"Is that the one where the mom tries to sleep with her son"

"yes but it's not wha..."

"Then no" Lydia says glancing at Luna in the back seat when Lydia hears her giggle giving luna a smile before turning back to Jackson.

"I'm not watching titanic again"

"But jacks it leonardo dicaprio" Luna exclaimed throwing putting her head in the middle of the two seats.

"See Snow wants to see it to"

"Ok how about the Breakfast clue and stand by me 80's movies marathon"Jackson says trying to convince them he did not want to watch titanic for the 7th time that month.

"ok- yes perfect" both girls say happy with the choice.Jackson nodded before getting out to open the door for luna.

"Arial are you coming"

"I'll stay here i'm going to text my mom about having the living room tonight" Lydia replied pulling out her phone. with a nod both Jackson and Luna make there way into the store.