Chapter 6

After the awesomesauce date, it was back to business once again. It was back to the real world now. Even though Mark would come into the store to see me and get his order, I felt like we've headed to this direction that we both like each other but I'm scared to see where that gonna take me.
When we first met, he would come in a day or two a week, then twice a day a few days that week to coming almost everyday just to see me. At first I thought he was a stalker or just a man who likes my coffee and cakes but it was just more than that.
After our 1st date, he had came to my job to bring me flowers every day, which brought a smile to my face and some of my customers would just smile and be all awe, how cute. Yes it was cute and it made my home and my store smelling good on top of my food and coffee. But that didn't end there. Even though I don't live far from work, its just a 5-10 minute walk, he would have a driver waiting for me to take me home.
The first time I tried to turn it down but the driver kinda sorta wanted to argue for Mark. Guessing mark told him to, I laughed to myself in my head when that had happened. But I was greatful for the ride especially since its getting colder and starting to snow.
On my 2nd anniversary of the shop being open little after Christmas, Mark had bought not just me but my employees a gift as well. I saw a lot of love into this man that it had me melting inside. That I couldn't get enough of him. And that's what just happened as well. I brought him over that night and we made love for the first time since we've been together. Even though we've known each other for a year and dated for half of that, I thought it was time.

"Are you sure you want this? I don't want to push you into something you don't want to happen?" He asked me as I brought us to my room.
"Yes I'm sure. After tonight what you've done, it just broke me inside that I just needed you." I told him as I undone my dress from the back.

Once the dress was down and off, he had went all crazy and devoured me in any way. I wasn't no virgin but its been awhile and I think that's why I was ready tonight.
We made love for hours, done it like 7 times by the time the sun had started to show itself again. After that we fell asleep into each others arms til we woke up and it was noon and he had to go home to take a shower and head into work. I had to do the same, the girls were already calling me asking where I was that I never come in late. But today was the day, I think I had started to really fall for him. I knew love was a strong word, a strong feeling to have in your heart that you shouldn't just give it to anyone but with him, it was different.
When I got to work, the girls ran to me when I came into the door, making the customers look at us. I told them instead sorry that I was late, that I had over slept. As well walked to the back, Hailey was the first that got it right away.

"You fucked him last night!?" She had asked but I don't know if it was a question or she was just saying. With her she was blunt, I mean so was I but I think she had it worse than I was. "You guys went home together and y'all made love for hours til morning. Am I wrong?" She asked smirking at me.
I started blushing when she said that. I mean she wasn't wrong. "I have no idea what your saying." I said as I put my apron on and went to work. She stopped me and glared at me but still smiling. "Fine, yes we did." I said as I came up to the front.

The girls were squealing like little pigs or girls, whatever you want to call it. I glared at them to stop and they just couldn't stop smiling where I had to laugh.
Later on that night, they asked me how it was, how it went and so on. I told them but didn't tell them all the juicy details. When I told them we done it 7 times they were no way, how did that even happen? I just laughed and shrugged my shoulders. They did asked if I wore and I shook my head no, I mean I wasn't sore. Or was I? I was off when I got out of bed, like I couldn't walk right but moved past it.
The next few weeks it was great, on New Years, he took me out to dinner, we walked the pier and watched the fireworks go off at midnight and kissed. It was the most romantic thing that's ever happened to me by anyone. I wish I had saved myself for him, because all my first has been with him. No guy has ever took me out like has, brought me places like he has, bought me things like he has it given me money saying, go buy you something nice, sexy for tonight.
No one but him.
Was this what a gentleman was supposed to act, because if that is then I hit that jackpot. He was wonderful in every single way, I can think of in a man.
He's the one.