chapter 7

A lot has happened to me in my life since I can remember. From pre-k to elementary school to middle/high school then to college. It was rocky for me in middle/high school but once I got away I saw it all. And just being with Mark, I see everything. On our one year anniversary, he took me with him to a work convention in Paris, France. I left the store to the girls to be in charge while was done and I trust them.
When he was at work, I would walk around and sight see the most magical things that I would never expected to see in my life. The food was great, the people were nice and friendly. And when it came to shopping, he told me whatever I wanted use the black card and god I did.
I bought some cute dresses that he would love when we went out to eat together. I got some cute everything to be honest and mostly some really sexy lingerie that I would never see myself wearing and well, he was bringing out a whole new me. I got shoes, jewelry that was cute. I probably spent about a few hundred dollars here but in America it would probably been about a grand or two.
As I got home, he had called me that he was taking me out to the Eiffel Tower for a romantic dinner for two so I took the nerve to wear what I just bought.
I took a hot shower to shave everything and wash my body clean like I've never have before. Once I got out of the shower, I put on my black lace bra and thong then my black lace dress that hugged my curves and flown to the ground. I grabbed my black 3 inch heels on then started working on my hair and make-up.
I never really wore make-up much back then but with him, he makes me feel pretty. As I was thinking that, "I feel pretty", from Westside Story came on in my head. I know I'm silly at thinking that but it was true, I felt like Maria. As I was almost done, he came to our hotel to take a shower and change himself. Once we both were done, he saw me and was amazed on how I looked. Like I melted him in where he stood from my beauty but he was also doing the same to me. I kinda wanted just forget our dinner date and push him on the bed and jump his bones til I can't no more. But I couldn't do that, I knew how much he had planned his date here in Paris because who knows when we'll be back right?
As we drove to the Eiffel Tower, I saw all the most wonders in different colors. I thought it was beautiful during the day. Nope, I was dead ass wrong. Its way more beautiful at night.
When got there, we was shown to our table and looked at the menus to see what we wanted. I didn't really didn't know french so he had ordered for me. I didn't know he had ordered until the food got to us and it was basically the seafood platter with white wine to drink. As we ate, we talked like we was on our first date once again. I mean I loved talking to him, it helps me know how he's doing, how he feels, and etc.
The night was amazing but it didn't end until the sun came up the next day like before. The sex was great for us, even if it was hours until we both had ended at the same time or a few moments later. But the vacation had to end though. Later that day, after we've had enough sleep, it was time to head back home to the real world. Back to our lives, to our jobs, to where we lived.
But that didn't stop us from seeing each other either, well other than our jobs. Which his was taking a lot of lately.