chapter 5

"I was running and running and bam! I ran across it. It was huge, it was black it looked like a bear. But it wasn't a bear more like a huge a$$ horse that looked like a wolf. On all fours it was bigger than my house." The man on the tv had said.
"Oh please Jay, you were probably dreaming of it. Did you have hot coco before bed again?" A girl had said.
"Just a little but I swear. Asked Henry, he used his wand and hit fire at it."
"Let's forget about it and let's go shopping!" The twin brothers had said screaming like girls making everyone laugh.

Joey came over to watch the new movie that came out and since we were home alone, I said what the heck. Chris, Joey, and I saw on the couch to watch it. The movie was a scary funny action movie; called the Wolfmane. It was a remake of different movies put into one. Some of it I do know that was in it was some of Twilight, Harry Potter, White Chicks and etc. The rest I don't remember what their from.
The movie was funny in parts, I loved it but the parts that was scary, I turned and hide my face into Joey's side. Receiving a few chuckles from him and Chris. But I didn't care, I felt calm and safe next to him.
3 and a half hours later the movie was over, I never expected a movie like this be this long. I've seen some that was like an hour n a half to two hours but not almost 4 but there was a lot of good stuff in it. As I looked up at the clock, it was 8pm and I was exhausted. Chris was already up the stairs and Joey he was half asleep with me leading against him.

"Hey, do you care if I stay the night?" He asked me.
"Nah, I don't care. You can stay in my room if you want I can sleep on the couch that I have in there." I told him.
"Thanks, but I'll sleep on the couch." He said as he helped me up and helped me up the stairs.

As well got close to my room, I was smiling in the inside. The feeling of having my boy best friend in my room gave me a crazy weird feeling but a good one.
As well go in there, I went to the bathroom to change out of my clothes into my nightie to sleep in. When I came out, he was sitting in the couch, shirtless. The whole time I've known him, I've always wanted to see what he was packing and well the wait has come. He had what I hoped he had for being a star sports. The abs, the v-line, the nice muscles. An all girls dream come true. When he undone his shoes n kicked them off, he took off his pants and was left in his boxers. When I saw that he was in his boxers, I had cleared my throat. Yes, I know I'm stopping him from going any further. What a bitch move, right?
When I cleared my throat, he looked up at me for a second then looked away then back at me again. His mouth was slightly open, enough to probably slide my tongue into it. But that wasn't gonna happen.

"Sorry, I sleep in my boxers is that a problem?" He asked.
"Oh no, its fine. I sleep in my nightie is that a problem?" I asked.
"Nope, its your room. You can sleep naked all I care. Your my best friend, I would never do anything to cross that friendship." He said as he got up to lay his clothes on my dresser.
"Oh," I said, as the feeling I had, had gone away.

I felt like I was shut down for a moment and I don't even know why. He has a girlfriend so why am I even thinking of this.

"So, does Jenny and your family know your staying?" I asked as I walked over to him to get my brush off the dresser.
"My parents know but Jenny I haven't told her."
"Ah," I said as I started to brush my hair.

As I started, he grabbed it and started to help me brush it. It felt nice to have someone brushing my hair. I always liked it ever since my mother and since shes gone, I haven't had anyone to do it.
As he was brushing, I felt him get close to me, like he was on me. My heart was beating for a reason, like I hoped something would happen but I know it won't. As I looked up in the mirror, I saw her was looking at me. Then he looked away, back at my head. I started to blush for a second.
Only wish I knew what he was thinking. But half of it is I don't.
As I was thinking, he stopped brushing my hair and laid the brush on my dresser and brought that same arm up to my neck to move my hair to the side. I looked up at him and saw her was biting his lip. I started to do the same, only thinking this was going somewhere but then again its not.
I went to turn around to walk to my bed when he had leaned forward and done what I had hoped to do. He kissed me. But not just a peck on the lips but a full blow out make out. It only last a moment but it felt nice, no it felt amazing. Once he leaned back, he looked at me for a second, like he was gonna tell me he was sorry but the next thing that happened never crossed my mind.
He picked me up by my a$$ and carried me to the bed and laid me down. He hovered over me staring me in the eyes like he wanted to do something but something was stopping him.

"What?" I asked.
"I, it's just, your my best friend and I just said I didn't want to cross that line." He said.
"Then don't." I said at first, making the worse mistake of my life. Hoping he wouldn't stop.
"If Jenny ever found out," he started to say.
"Like who's gonna tell her?" I had said.
"I don't know, but if she did,"
"Look, I ain't gonna say anything unless I have to Joey. But if your gonna do this. No if were gonna do this, just do it." I said.
"God, why are you so god damn gorgeous." He said as he lean forward to kiss me again.

As he kissed me, he moved his one hand all over me. Feeling me up all over. It was making me feel good inside, down below was getting all tingly just of the thought of him touching me down there. As he moved from my lips to my neck, my breathing was heavy.

"Oh, Joey." I moaned out a little.
"Oh, Rose. God I've been wanting to do this since the moment I met you." He had said as he went to the other side of my neck.
"Me too." I said.
"Wait you have?" He asked as he stopped you looking at me.
"Yes, I've had a crush on you ever since but you were dating Jenny and we've been bffs since."
"Well damn, if I had known,"
"Don't, please don't mess up the mood. Just make love to me." I said to him as I brought my hands to his face.

After that, he done what I had asked him to. He made love to me in every way I could have dreamt of him doing to me. Yes it hurt for a moment when he slide his dick in me but after that moment, the pain just went away and it felt magical. We done it for 2 hours in every way we could. I never expected there to be so many ways just to have sex. But that was one thing he knew how to do. He wasn't a virgin like me but I wasn't gonna tell him I was either. Everyone knew well thought that I had sex with all the guys I'm always hanging out but it was all a lie. I just went along to make me feel good but in the end I felt bad because it was all a lie.
After we both got off, he laid next to me cuddling me in his arms. Making me feel extremely comfortable after what we just did.
We talked for a little bit until we saw it was almost midnight. So we both said goodnight, gave each other a kiss and fell asleep. Naked of course.
That night, I just smiled in my sleep for what just happened with whom it had happened with. Never in my life time I got to do it with my BFF/the man I had a crush on for a year. But it was worth it and I hope we keep doing it.

Well that has happened.... I didn't see this happening til I saw the words pop up. I was about to delete it and start all over but I said fuck it and go with it. I think I have another twist or two in me til it goes back to normal. Hope everyone is liking this so far.