Chapter 4

Yoenjun's POV

09:30 a.m

Once I was out of the church, I ran to my car with all my might and got in, I locked the door and I finally took a breath.

I did it.

My heart was pounding out of my chest at a fast pace, and I had goosebumps all over my body. But I didn't care. Yoongi was finally gonna marry the love of her life, and I'll be out of an unwanted marriage. That's like the best thing that I could do for her and me.

I mean, I prevented the part where Yoongi elopes with my fiancee|her husband, and I just officially sealed my fate with dad murdering me. And that's not the worst part. The worse part is the fact that I said I had a husband.

A freaking husband.

Where the heck do I find a husband?

Snapchat...

I banged the car wheel with my fists in frustration. This was not thought through. I didn't think this far. I mean, it was a solid plan in my head, but now that I'm out here, where do I go? What am I gonna do now? It's not like there is a place that rents husbands...

Would you imagine if it existed?

Husband for hire. 

How I need that right now. I sighed, leaning towards the car wheel again. I need a drink.

Yep, that's where we will start, a drink. I started my car with one destination in mind, Carlson's grill bar.

My drive across town was a fast one. I just needed to shut down thoughts and troubles in a couple of shots.

Who knows, I might wake up married.

******

I got to Carlson, and the first thing I noticed was that people were gawking. And not just at anyone in particular, but at me. More specifically, my wedding gown.

But it's not like I could change in the car. I was the one driving and I couldn't go back to the hotel. Not just yet anyway, so...yeah.

Here I was, in a wedding dress, a pretty one that is. Good thing it's not that tutu princess-looking one. You know, the Cinderella type of eish. It's was more of a garden wedding dress. Those simple loose types, the 'I can run with dresses'.

My hair was in a neat bun. My makeup was natural, and I was all glittered up. So much for being pretty for a wedding that wasn't mine. I had my phone with me just in case someone was missing me. The moment I sat down, I asked Carlson for six shots.

"You jumped your wedding Junie?" He chuckled.

Carlson was always teasing me. Saying I was never gonna get married. Mainly because I was just too much. I was too sassy, too bossy, too colorful if that makes sense, and in his words, I was just too much of a woman. I was dominant, outspoken, and down straight weird.

And in my defense, I wasn't any of those things he was saying about me. He was saying those because he has known me ever since I was an infant. He is like a family friend. And knowing someone for that long, may or may not cloud your judgment depending on how much time you spend with them.

And I spent a lot of time with Carlson. He was like my distant uncle that's not so distant.

"What can I say, Carls, I'm just too much of a woman." I quoted him.

"Touche." He laughed, as I raised my shot, to his cheers.

I took the first shot, and it felt like my blood was being injected with crazy.