Chapter 26

Liam's POV

After the summon situation, my first thought was Junie and how she will react to this thing. Will she wanna come with me, although I don't think she will, what will she say when I tell her about it, how will this affect the plan that doesn't exist, and worst of all, what if, just a dumb what if I don't attend the summon at all and test the waters?

Well, I know that is just dumb to even think about at all. So after I talk to my brothers, I place the summon next to my lamb table, and I look for some clothes to wear. I go for some grey joggers, a white oversize tee, a black sweater, some white socks, and sleepers.

I was tired and I just needed something refreshing and calming, and oddly enough, comfy clothes made me feel okay.

After I finished dressing up, I took the summon with me, I went to Junie's room. I knocked twice and she opened the door. She still has the towel wrapped around her body, and instead of inquiring, I just look at her confused. Did staying alone make her feel some type of way that she just gave up the whole idea of us being together? Did she want to go home, did she miss her sister and her parents?

Questions upon questions begin to fill my mind as I look at her and she looks like she is in a distant place rather than here and it gives me nothing but anxiety.

"Are you okay?" I raise an inquiry.

"Come on in," she doesn't reply, but just opens the door wider, and sighs.

"Is everything okay?" I cue, as I go further in the room. My room is the same as hers, so it's easy to navigate and know where things are. I take a seat near the bed and place the summon on top of it.

She has the television on, but the volume is low so we can easily converse.

"I spoke to my sister," she starts, and she seats on top of the bed. "They are mad at me Liam, like really pissed off. They want to disown me, and I just," she looks away, her voice starting to crack, but I just seat there, not willing to stand up and try to stop her because this one time I want her to choose what she wants.

And if I keep trying to stop her, maybe she will regret ever having to have tried with me. And so this one time Junie gets to choose, and although the choice is hers, I would still want her to choose me over her family. I know it's selfish of me because I want her to meet my family, but at this moment, I think my parents have a better chance of forgiving us if we came home.

"Can I go home?" she asks, this time she looks at me, and her eyes are filled with tears.

Before I can even reply, something on the television catches her eye.

Breaking news.
Just in, Mr. Kim Soo Yi, CEO of Kingdom and father of Kim-Wang Elodie, and Kim-Preobrazhensky Yoenjun who is said model and designer of Kingdom have been reported to have suffered a mini heart attack and is being rushed to hospital.

This attack happened just a few minutes ago, and sources say, it's due to the alleged affair of Miss Yoenjun who is now the wife of alleged partner and husband, Liam Preobrazhensky. The two were seen on the morning of the wedding after they both broke off their marriage from their partners, Nicolas Wang and Miss Katya Petrova respectively. 

They both reported on their wedding alters that they are married and sources say, they might have a baby on the way.

I didn't listen to the rest. Everything just sounded like a blur, because my eyes were on Junie who didn't know how to react. All she did was shake her head in disbelief. 

"No," she kept uttering in tiny whispers, continuing to shake her head. I stand up and walk to her, but when I get to her, she is already on her feet, and she is heading towards the television it shows her father being wheeled out of her home, her mother running behind the stretcher, crying her heart out.

"No," she continues to shake her in incredulity and confusion.

"June, listen to me." I softly call out to her. She doesn't take notice of me talking and I try to stop her by going in front of her and holding both her arms.

"Let go of me,-please, " she pleads. When I look down on her, tears are falling unguided, and she has this stoic gaze that doesn't seem like hers.

"Junie," I call out again in a louder tone. She looks at me then, with a gaze of defeat and lack.

"It's my fault," she voices out her remark.

"He is not dead." I try to shake her back to life. "He is not dead," I repeat. "Get dressed and let us go to the hospital," I instruct her.

"Not dead," she reiterates after me, "Not dead…"

Suddenly, her eyes pop out like life is unexpectedly awakening in her and she starts chanting that her dad is not dead, running around looking for something to wear.

Her hair is still in a messy sleeping bun, and she also has some colorful pins on it.

"June, do your hair, and I will look for something that you gonna wear." but my dear wife doesn't hear me and goes to her suitcase and starts rumbling around, throwing clothes left and right.

"June!" she is startled but stops what she is doing and looks at me.

"Huh?"

"Go do your hair, and I will look for something that you going to wear yes?" I suggest.

"Okay." she nods her head and leaves and proceeds to the bathroom.

I sigh and then start looking for something she could wear. I am not sure what type of clothing my wife fancies, but there are a lot of dresses, and I go for a long sleeve knit black maxi dress with some white takkies.

Between the two of us, she had planned her runaway better than me. She had clothes for days to come. I, on the other hand, found out last minute that Kat had someone she loved, only breaking  off the wedding at the alter would ensure that she is with her one true love.

Although I would have wanted it to be in better circumstances, even if she would hate me for it, I had to break off the wedding. For both hers and my sake.

Junie comes out of the bathroom a few minutes later with her hair looking more presentable and her clothes already waiting for her to be worn.

"I will go change into more presentable clothes too," I inform her. She nods and I take the summon letter and I take my leave.

When I get to my room though, the only thing I do feel I should change is my sleeper and I exchange them for my white Nike takkies. I take the summon with me because I do believe that we have to have this conversation about this summon thing and get her input on the whole thing.

I also take my car keys and phone and I head out. When I lock the door, she is already locking hers too.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Sure," she nods her head, taking a deep breath before we depart.

***
Okay, so I am back and this book may be leaving for a paid website soon. So I have that going on for it.

But it's good to be back as an author and to update. Loving you guys lots.