Chapter 8

Dedicated to EvitaBouarbid

For being the best reader with the most heartwarming messages that keep me warm and fizzy. You are noticed and appreciated dear reader.

My heart goes out.

**************
Junie's POV

I was nervous. That much I could tell. And when I reached the elevator, my hands were already shaking.

Oh gosh, I'm married.

I shook my head, as I entered the elevator. Like I'm truthfully and seriously married. I'm a wife. Someone's so-called better half. Am I even capable of doing that? Being a wife? Then it hit me, someone was going to call me wife, I husband, and couldn't quite wrap that around my little head.

I just...wow. This is just surreal.

You know what, let's just leave that for now. Now, let me think about the phone calls. Okay, so I think I will call Mercedes first. After all, she's out of the country, than Yoongi because I don't wanna disturb her honeymoon, and maybe mom.  Maybe she can reason with dad.

And then I'll go see Carls, because well, I want him to keep his side of the deal. I was thinking of all of this as the lift went down.

And when I got to the ground floor, my anxiety levels increased. Okay, why do I never think far into my plans? I mean, I suck at planning things that pertain to my life. I truly, honestly suck at it. Just look at the mess I've made with my life in just a day of drinking?

I came out of the elevator and there he was. Mr. Preobrazhensky freaking handsome. Is that piece of hunker hunker meat all mine for the rest of my life, well, would you look at that Junie?

You actually chose right. Even in your half-drunken state. His back was facing me, but I could see he was talking to someone over the phone. Meaning I could go back to my hotel and sleep this nightmare away.

Yeah, let me go that.

I stopped walking before he could see me and as I turned around, heading towards the elevator, but a husky strong voice stopped me.

"You not gonna stand me up on our first lunch together right?" I stood still, my heart skipping a beat. I turned around slowly, my face showing off a smile I had practiced a million times trying to bribe Yoongi.

"No," I faked snickered. "I would never do that to you." Pure lies. I walked towards the table he was sitting in, sitting opposite him.

Well, it was worth the try. I shrug my shoulders, sighing.

"I see you not exactly keen on have lunch with me." He commented, drinking bottled water.

"Yeah, I-" I started, " It's just that I have never done this before. Act recklessly that is."

"Yeah, it's not every day that you wake up married right?" He interrupted.

"Yeah, and to not remember your husband for a minute and a half is kinda embarrassing." I truthfully continued, chuckling.

"And I didn't know how to act after my senses kickback. It's a lot to process and I'm doing my best for the time being."

"I think we should order food first yeah, I mean we do have a lot to converse about?" I just nodded my head. He quickly called the waiter, while I on the other hand was playing with my hand.

What was I going to say to mom when she finds out the truth? Like the whole truth? Will I be able to face her and my dad with his disappointed face, will I be disowned, and thrown out of my family home and my job, I love my job so much. My staff can testify to it. I spend hours on end trying to perfect my designs, and I can't just lose that like this.