Chapter 15

Junie's POV

"Excuse me your what?" She blinked, like a lot. She looked at me, then at Nico, then at me again still blinking.

"My husb-" I repeated, or well, tried to repeat.

"I heard you the first time you said it, it's just, you married?" She came closer to me, as if coming closer would confirm it.

"Yes, I am," I whispered, starting to play with my hands. She came and took my hands into hers and looked at my wedding ring and bands, and immediately let go of my hands with disgust.

"And you didn't invite me?" Her voice increased as she came in a haste towards me, but before she could do anything, Nico stood in front of her and was ready to take whatever she had in store for me.

"I'm sorry I can't allow you to do that Miss Merc." He stopped her.

"And what's stopping me?" Nico was taller than me by and a couple of inches, and when he was standing in front of me, he was towering over me and I couldn't see a thing.

But knowing SLS, I knew she was annoyed. I could hear it in her voice.

"Listen to me boy-" she started.

"And listen to me girl." He mocked, folding his arms like how hers were folded.

"Oh my goodness, did you just-" But before she could add more fuel to the fire, I stepped in between.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I raised my hands in defeat. "I know I promised that you would be there, but you weren't. And I'm sorry. If I could, I could take it back, but I can't, so I'm sorry." I looked at her with my pleading eyes.

"Junie-" Nico tried to stop me.

"Just let me do this Nico." I slightly turned my head to look at him.

"But-" He protested.

"Please," I begged.

"Okay fine," He gave in. " I'll be waiting in the bedroom, and if she so raises her hand on you, I'm coming back." He glared at Merc.

"I don't like you." Merc hissed.

"Likewise, nonna's car." He smirked, leaving before SLS could find something to throw at him.

"What the heck is that?" He pointed at him. "I don't approve of him." She sat down huffing. 

"Well I do." I sat down next to her, folding my arms.

"What were you thinking Junie?" She asked.

"Honestly," I looked at her for the first time since she came here. I missed her like heck. If she was here, I wouldn't have done half the things I did. She was my anchor. A good reason to not make uncalculated decisions. 

"I'm thinking if you were home, I'd be home too." I truthfully spoke for like the second time I woke up in this crazy rollercoaster, my eyes starting to well up. The only thing I was good at was being 'the yes girl' to my parents. Everything they said, or asked of me, I would say yes. And the only time I chose what I wanted to do was my career. And that was mainly because I have always loved drawing, and it made me feel calm. So they decided Art school for me. 

And Merc, Merc knew life. Somehow she knew all the things to say at the right time. And this time, she wasn't home. And I made a mess of things. Really made a mess of things. I even got myself a husband in 24 hours. 

I have to say, I really like colour.

"Junie I,-" She started.

"I suck at making decisions I know, but you don't have to rub on my open wound." I interrupted her. 'What was I thinking', you asked, I was thinking of Yoonie. I did what I did to save Yoonie. And yes, it may not have been a good idea, but Yoonie is happy, and I did that. I made her happy. So for what it's worth, that is what I was thinking." I wiped the tears that were starting to fall.

"Okay, okay, stop crying I was wrong okay?" She closer to give me a hug. The moment she was in arms reach, I immediately pulled her close into my arms into a tight embrace.

"Just don't go away for long okay?" I whispered.

"Okay, okay, we need a solution for this drama that you have created for yourself." She chuckled, slowly pulling away. 

"So how do we fix this?" I asked.

"First of all, we need to know your husband, Well more like I need to know your husband."

"Girl, me and you both." I muttered.

"Okay, how much do you know about him?" She asked.-

"Well I know his name and surname, and that he owns a few good places that I may or may have not remember." I sceptically answered.

"Okay, so you don't know him." She concluded, sitting back, rubbing her temples. "Call him out, we need to have a word or two with him." She continued. Before I could summon him in the chamber of death, he came out himself.

That was too fast.

"What do you need to know?" He asked, sitting down.

"Everything."

"Well, I have to have my brothers here. They also need to be part of the game plan." He sat back.

"Fine, call them." She folded her arm.

He immediately pulled out his phone, conference called two people.

"You better tell us when to come because I see you trending in the news and mom and dad are very close to disowning you." The first one started. "He's in Belgium Hotel, possibly in a presidential suite as he feels entitled to be some sort of king, and he got Benny to do his dirty work." Another voice, an authoritative one, and in a way, it made me shiver.

"You know me way too much brother. And yes, all of what you said is true. Please come through, we are next to the presidential suite. Hurry before Nonna's car runs me over." He concluded.

"What?" The two brothers both asked. "What do you mean?" The one with the less scary voice spoke.

"I mean hurry, Merc will really run me over, quite literally." He continued. I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh.

Let's hope this day ends soon. I sighed.

*********************************************

And this unruly girl is back with another one.

I hope this chapter is good, readable even. I have been on and off, and I hope this serves as justice for the all the days I was away. I know it's not enough, but I hope it's good.

This author loves y'all to the moon and back.