Chapter 10

Liam's POV

I woke up before my dear wife woke up because I didn't want to freak her out. And I was right about one thing, she freaked out alright when she saw me in her room.

Now imagine if she saw me in her bed while she was having her beauty sleep. She would probably call the cops on me.

How embarrassing that would be?

Calling the cops on a man who you think you don't know, only to realize that you married him in a semi-drunken state?

After waking up like an hour before her, I just laid there and watched her. Her soft snores filled the hotel room, but it was the most soothing thing I've heard in a very long time.

I could listen to her snoring the whole day going into the night. Most of her hair was covering her face and I carefully removed most of it. Some of it though was in her mouth and I didn't want to wake her up, so I just left it for her to devour.

My little Junie.

She could be a whole lot of weird when she was drunk, but I could also tell she was a babe. A sensible one at that too. And I needed to tell V about her.

Well, would you look at that? I still need to talk to V, Matt, and Alek about her. I wonder what they will think about her, about all of this? I mean, I have to say, I've done some crazy things and well this, I don't even wanna rate it at all. But before I even talk to them, I need to get Junie some paracetamol and take a bath, but the bath first. I reek of aftermath alcohol.

But before taking the bath, I need to get me some clothes. So first things first, phone Benedict, our home's butler. Actually, Benedict is my personal Butler. Our family had another one, Benjamin. And no, his surname is not Franklin.

Benny was my to-go guy. When V, Matt, and Alek were not an option because if they tried to help, they would get in more trouble by helping me. So it was always Benedict who pulled through.

Benedict is like a cooler version of my dad. My dad is cool yep, but Ben was just another level cool. He was like the best there is. And he was more of a father than a Butler anyways.

So this mess that I'm in, he can pull through, as he always did. But first things first, getting my hotel room with clothes that I can wear is the top priority. And Ben, Ben could fix that for me in no time.

So I took my phone that was on the lampstand and went to the bathroom so as not to wake up Junie and I speed-dialed him. He answered on the second ring.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"Good morning to you Benny. And why do you think I need anything?" I inquired, playing it cool.

"Oh please, you run away from your wedding claiming you have a wife and you don't talk to neither your brothers, nor your best friend, and you go missing the whole night and you wake up, and suddenly your call is just friendly? If I didn't know you boy, I'd humor you, but your father needs me in a few minutes, so I don't have time to ask you where you were, nor do I have to tell you that your family is worried sick about you boy. You have done some twisted things son, but this was just over the board. But I know you are aware of that, and will still hear it from Alek, so I'll leave him to do the lecture and I just get you what you need yea?"

"Benny look, -" I started.

"Kid, your minutes are shrinking into seconds. If you want to explain, explain to your mom and dad. I'm only your butler and I'm only allowed to know so much."

"How can you say that Benny?" I asked. His behavior was weird today.  "Who gave you that idea? You're more than that, and you know it."

"Kid, I'll end this call if you don't tell me what you need." He warned.

What was wrong with him?

But that wasn't what I had to ask. I'm still gonna go home and ask him myself.

"A hotel room in Belgium hotel. If possible, make it close to the presidential suite in 108. I need clothes sent there, please. I can't go to fetch the key on my own, I'm a mess. So please book me a suite, and have them open it for me. I also need clothes to change, something casual. And Benny, for what it's worth, you are more than just my Butler, you're my best friend too, the cooler version of my dad. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I assured him.

There is no way I can let someone talk to someone so important to me like that. I had to go home after talking to Junie to sort that out, no matter how crazy that decision sounded at the moment. And I'm in the feels that it was either dad or mom. But mostly dad.

"Yes, master." He remarked.

"And if you call me that one more time, -" I then heard him chuckle, and I smiled. I knew then he was back to his normal mood.

"You'd fire me, I know, I know. I'll get you what you need in a few minutes." He continued.

"Thank you, and Benny,"

"Yes?"

"Don't tell anyone that I have a wife," I whispered.

"What?!" He semi yelled. "Are you insane Liam? What will your parents-"

"I'll talk to you over lunch." I  interrupted him and ended the call before he could go more hysterical than he already was on me and inform a whole lot of people that I didn't want to hear. I was gonna inform everyone, but they just had to wait. I was gonna need a lot of moral support, so I was first recruiting the ones I knew were gonna be on the side, come rain or hail.

So while I was waiting on Benny to pull through, I had a quick shower. By the time I was done, I got a notification that the hotel was booked, and the clothes ready, and lucky for me, it was next to Junie. So with my towel on my waist, I slowly made it out of the room without being detected. But I'd like to think that Junie is just a dead sleeper. There is no way that someone could make so much noise, and I wouldn't hear them.

As asked, my hotel room was open, courtesy to Benny, and he already ordered breakfast for me and already had paracetamol pills too. This is why I loved Benny. He always pulled through, no questions asked. I changed into peach shorts and a white V-neck shirt that was showing my tattoo. Of course, Benny would want my wife to see my tattoo on my first impression. But all in all, as always, his sense of fashion was what I loved more about him.

After wearing my clothes, I ate a bit, although it was my favorite, pancakes with extra chocolate syrup,  I had to leave space to eat with Junie. I didn't take the pills.

I was used to hangovers. I can't say the same about Junie. Between the two of us, she needs them more. After doing everything, including my hair, I took the pills and went to Junie's room. 

Let the day officially begin people.

*************************************

And I'm back.

I can go for days on end, but I always find my way back home. Hello, my dear readers. This author is back with another chapter, and I hope your love for this book never grows cold. When I started this book, it was a mere crazy idea and I didn't think I would reach 82 reads. I know it's not much for someone else, but to me, it means the world. So thank dear readers.

This author loves you to the moon and back...