Chapter 23

Yoenjun's POV

It's been a long day of going back and forth with what might work, and what we shouldn't even consider.

And it has all come down to plan W. Plan A to V not working, which is just rather a pain on the neck if you asked me.

We will spend a night in a different hotel, and every day for the next week lest our parents find us and they take us home.

We have established that fact that we don't wanna go home. Well, for me it's kinda like a sixty/forty situation. The sixty being me wanting to go home.

Because logically speaking, I'm not even sure if this plan would really work out. I have my doubts which make me rethink every choice I make, while Liam just wings it.

If it has the potential to work, even if it's a percentage, Liam will take that risk. And I'm anything but a risk taker. In fact, for me, every plan has to have at least a chance of over 70% of winning then it's taken into consideration.

Nevertheless, look at me now.

Just winging my whole life. My confidence levels just keep sliding on thin ice and its nerve wreaking.

We are currently going to our second location for the night, a hotel that was booked for us by Merc because we know that if we used our own cards, our parents would be there before we even get the chance too to get there.

Liam is driving and the guys promised to come over the next morning to continue with our secret schemes.

So here we were, two runaways, on the run. I mean, how bad can it get?

"You okay?" Liam disturbs my train of thought.

"You want the truth or lies?" He looks at him

"I'll go for truth for now." He replies, still looking forward.

"I'm scared. Half the time I think our plans are not going to work, and it's nerve wreaking to just take plans that have low percentages of working and hoping that they work." I massage my temples trying to calm down.

"My anxiety levels are increasing by the minute and it's evoking havoc in my mind." I continue.

"May I?" Liam holds out his one hand, and I place my hand into him, and he just holds it. We don't talk, and he keeps caressing it.

"You gonna be okay." Is all he mutters. He keeps caressing it, and he keeps placing baby kisses on it, muttering sweet nothings.

It was soothing. We didn't talk the rest of the way, but Liam just kept saying I was going to be okay.

And I don't wanna lie, it calmed me down.

We reach the hotel a few minutes later. We don't go to the reception but go straight to our rooms to avoid human contact, mainly paparazzi.

Our rooms are side by side which will make it easier to communicate. Our rooms were already open for us. We take a private lift and in the lift, we are both quiet, but still holding each other's hands for control. When we got there, we let go of each other, and we go to our respective rooms.

But before we both enter our rooms, we stop. We look at each other, and well, I smile first.

"Do you wanna grab dinner after we freshen up?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure. See you in an hour?"

"See you in an hour," I assure him.

When I enter my room, the first thing I do is just drop my baggage on the floor and I go straight to the bathroom. I feel sticky and dirty and mostly just tired.

I take off my clothes, and I hit the shower. The hot water is just like a massage. After a good fifteen-minute shower, I come out refreshed, and ready to eat anything and everything.

I barely ate during the day. I didn't have the appetite to stomach anything after my stupidity.

But now, it's time I wear me some big girl panties, eat, and tackle the damn world.

But before that, I need to speak to Yoongi. She needs to know that I'm okay and that I hope that her honeymoon is just as amazing.

I wear my nightie, and I take my phone and brace myself. I speed dial Yoonie's number, and she answers on the first ring.

"You okay?" That's how she answers the call.

"Yeah, you?" I whisper back.

"I'm good." We stay silent for a while and then I hear her sniffing up her snots.

"Thank you, for everything. You are the best sister in the whole wide world." She mutters.

"You think?" I chuckle.

"I know so. Do you need anything, how are you coping, did you find a husband, Merc told me about that. Where did you find him, is he trustworthy, good enough for you, where are you staying, are you safe?" The questions suddenly came like a flood.

"Yoonie calm down. One question at a time. Yes, I am okay. Yes, I am safe, yes, I have a husband. His name is Liam Nicolai Preobrazhensky, and yes, he is trustworthy. Currently, I'm at the Watergate Hotel, and no, mom and dad don't know where I am, nor have I called them." I answer as many as I can.

"They are mad at you Junie. They wanna disown you and cut tears with you. Dad said you humiliated the family and that alone can't be pardoned." My heart stops.

My eyes fill up with tears, and I try to blink them away but they just fall unguided.

"I don't know how you gonna do it, or what you plan to do, but you have to go home. You have to talk to them. I tried to intercede for you, but it could only go so far. Go home Junie, beg for forgiveness, and do whatever you have to so you can stay, please." Her voice cracked. I know she was also crying and I couldn't help but just whale out.

"I can't Yoonie, not now." I try to explain.

"Why?" She asks.

"I made a promise. A promise I intend to keep." I try to keep my resolve.

"A promise to who?" She presses.

"To my husband. I hope you understand." I hear her breathe heavily.

"I understand. But will mom dad understand Junie?"

And that was the big question. Would they understand and wait for me to explain everything or they will act on their own accord and cut me off and pretend that I don't exist?

******
Another one.

DJ Phoenix, we are the best inventor. Trying to update as many chapters as our brain can allow, isn't that awesome?

Dear readers, is this chapter amazing? What do you think?