Chapter 14

Junie's POV

"So what now?" I asked.

 As much as this was nice, we had to plan ahead. Before the parents met, and before life threw us under the bus. We can't have any of that. We would die, quiet literally.

"Well, we form alliances with people who can help to make our story true." He explained, sitting back.

"Meaning? It looks like you have a plan already." I sighed, defeated.

"Well I have spoken to my big brother, and my younger brother and they are ready to help on my side. I still need to talk to Matt and get him on board. The toughest people are my parents, but if we are convincing enough, we can get through them." He explained.

Well, he did alot of work. Now he is just made me feel a whole lot worse. My phone was off because I didn't want to talk to anyone. I wasn't ready.

"Well, aren't you prepared." I nervously laughed.

"You need help?" He asked.

"With?"

"Talking to them." He responded.

"Would you do that?" Hope light up my heart. There is no way I could live after talking to those people.

"Off course, you are my wife remember?" He smiled.

Why does this seem so easy?

"Sure. But first we need to head upstairs, I don't like being around crowded places."

"Sure, let me just pay and we will  get out of here." He replied. And then as quiet as everything was, a bunch of people came out of nowhere. And I say bunch of people, I mean paparrazi. They flooded around us and they started hailing us with questions.

"Mr. Nicolai Preobrazhensky, is it true that you have a wife?" One asked.

"Who is she?" Another inquired.

"It's Junie, Kingdom's Designer." One responded. I kept blinking from the amount of flash that was hitting my eyes. This was freaking blinding.

"Is she here as your girlfriend or wife Mr. Preobrazhensky?" Another question hit.

"Miss Junie, what are you doing here with this man?" I tried to answer, really I did, but the words couldn't come out quiet right. The thing is, I have been the face of the press, but it was for all the good reasons. And they were not so close. I was home, but being praised at an award ceremony in Sicily that Yoongi went too. And this, well this was more of Yoongi's job. And I was sucking at it.

"Is it true that you two already have a secret family?" Another person inquired. That was abit extreme. A secret family?

"MrNicolai Preobrazhensky, is it true that you slept with Miss Katya Petrova only to dump her on her wedding day because you weren't satisfied?" I looked at Nico and immediately saw him stiffen up.

"It's said she also jumped her own wedding with Mr. Nicolas Wang," The focus came back to me, "So were y'all having an affair?" one asked.

"What no?!" I was able to answer that, shock running down my neck.

"Then who is he to you Miss Junie?" someone asked. There where so many questions floating, I could only pick up a few.

"He is my-"

"Let's go." Nico interrupted me. He took my hand into his, and we ran to the elevator. My heart was racing, my mind hazy. How the heck did they find us?

"Junie is it true that you are having Mr. Nicolai Preobrazhensky's baby, that is why you dumped Mr. Nicolas Wang to your sister Yoongi?" 

I couldn't even answer that. A smile creeped on my lips. Where in the world where they getting these crazy stories? Lucky for us, the moment we got to the elevator, there were people coming out and we quickly slipped in, closing the elevator. The moment it closed, we both sighed.

"What in the world was that?" I huffed, pointing out. My hands were both on my knees as I was trying to breathe out. I'm not very athletic. 

"That is what I have to deal with after every breakup and new relationship I venture on." I looked at him, and he looked away.

"But you could have let me explain that we were married. That was gonna help us build a story. Now it's like we were having an affair. I didn't even know you then." I was frustrated. The press was gonna twist this in so many ways. 

"I'm so sorry Junie. I just didn't think that far. I was just sick of their crazy questions." I slowly explained.

"It's okay. Now my mom has more reason to kill me. Oh goodness." I rubbed my temples, trying to think. "Now the whole family will come here looking for me here and it's not like I have a house that I can run too." The elevator opened and I walked to my room. Nico slowly followed me. 

I opened the door and he just stood outside. I sighed, and I urged him to come inside. He came in and closed the door. 

"We need a new place to move to." I started, going to seat down.

"I have a house." I looked at him. Why am I not surprised? While we were still catching our breath, someone knocked on the door. For a second, my soul left my body. There is no way my parents found us this fast. I looked at Nico who also looked at me. I blinked, looked at the door and looked at him again.

The knock came for the second time, and this time it was a signature knock. One only I and SLS knew. I didn't need to be told twice.

"Merc..." I ran towards the door, and I immediately opened the door. The moment I opened it, I immediately hugged her. She was there, right in front of me. I didn't care how she found me, how did she find me, anyways whatever. She was here, and that was all that mattered right now.

"An affair?" She started. She pushed me out her arms, walking inside. I felt neglected. Well more like an abandoned puppy. "I leave for a couple of months and you jump your wedding,  get married to god knows who, and the very next day, you hit the headlines saying 'Kim Yoenjun in scandalous affair with a Mr. Nicolai Preobrazhensky', what in the-"

"Hello." Nico interrupted, and SLS halted. She looked at me, then at Nico, then at me again. All he did was point at Nico and I knew it was time for me to explain.

"Mercedes, this is Nicolai Preobrazhensky, my husband." I smiled.

*************************************

Well, then I'm back again.

A shocker to a couple of people and I am loving it. Hope this finds you well dear reader, and this author loves you much.