Chapter 28: Akaza

---

The Hero Public Safety Commission hold a meeting regarding the current state of their pursuit of League of villains and the unknown Hero killers.

"10 more heroes got killed yesterday. We can't keep doing like this, we'll lose more and more heroes."

"We can't take the risk of sending more of our best heroes. It will worsen our current situation if they get killed by these things as well."

"Even though we know their weakness is sunlight, we couldn't keep them from escaping."

"Sunlight? Why is that?" Tsukauchi asked.

"12 years ago, there's a swordsman who fought evenly with one of these killers, stating that sunlight can defeat them."

"Too bad, that swordsman got killed as well. We never got a chance to gain information about these killers."

"What kind of enemy are dealing here?"

---

"Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash!"
(Mizu no kokyū, Ichi no kata: Minamo Giri)

Y/n quickly unleash a technique, which cuts the stranger's arm in half and causes him to leap backwards, away from them. Everyone was shocked at what happened, especially All Might.

The stranger immediately reassembles his arm while grinning at Y/n.

"That's a fine sword." He compliment while licking the blood off his own arm.

'An Upper three. He regenarates fast. This will be pretty tough to beat. An Uppermoon is as strong as three Pillars at minimum.

I haven't experienced on taking down a demon before. But I'll still bring my blade through their neck.'

"I don't know what happened, but another villain has arrive and almost attack All Might! This boy manage to stop him by slicing his arm off!" The reporter stated, the camera is focused on Y/n and the stranger.

"Hey, isn't that the boy from the sports festival?"

"Yeah. That swordsman who won the 2nd place."

"Did.. Did Tomioka seriously cut the villain's arm in half?! That was scary!" Kirishima exclaimed, as he look at the large screen.

"But it regenerates instantly. Could it be his Quirk?" Midoriya uttered.

"No. I don't think it's a Quirk."

"I have a bad feeling about that stranger." Principal Nezu uttered.

"I've been seeing in the news that there are more hero killers roaming around the country." Vlad king stated.

"I need to get there. I don't like where this is going to." Aizawa says as he quickly rushes out of the room.

'Tomioka. What are you doing there.'

---

"Tsukauchi."

"That's him. The one who's been killing our heroes and some civilians." Tsukauchi muttered, as he stare the man stood face to face with Y/n. 

"Bright pink hair. Skin bright green-tinged white, decorated by a pattern of thick blue lines. He's one of those hero killers."

"Then we'll put an end to him as well." Endeavor stated as the other pro heroes agreed.

"Try to atleast keep him from escaping until sunrise-"

"One of them finally showed up." Y/n says.

"Do you know that guy, Tomioka?" Edgeshot asked.