Introduction

Hello dear reader!

First of all, let me thank you for giving a chance to my story and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Quick disclaimer:

all characters and most places names belong to respawn studio (except for you, reader ;) ).

Quick warning:

Some chapters might have a bit of sensitive content (gore, violence, physical/psychological distress and/or torture, suicide, depression, erotics scenes ect..)
I'll always warn at the beginning of the chapter by a "CW: (sensitive subject name)" so you can avoid the chapter if you're not feeling it.
I'll avoid those as much as possible but we are talking about Revenant, he is an edgy boy.

Talking about our favorite simulacra, let me tell you when my story takes place  in the apex lore.

I don't know everythings about it (need to read the pathfinder quest book and I'm missing a lot of official tweets) but I know the main bases and many details about Revenant lore from when he appeared in the game to when Loba said she made his source code teleport away and his plan of revenge.

This story will try to follow canon lore but I'll take a lot of creative freedom and go to my head canon to describe Revenant behaviors and reactions, especially toward the reader.

You may already know it but (Y/n) will design you (your name) since PoV will switch between you and Revenant. You'll be both the main protagonist and narration will go around both of you.

OK, enough chatting (damn, this introduction was long) last thing I want you to know is that I'm not English native. I might do obnoxious mistakes, so please, do not hesitate to comment about them so I can correct myself.

Pheww, that was long. Thanks again for reading me!