Chapter 28: Burning love

This chapter is Revenant's PoV

The girl was right, I don't know my body. I've only studied features that were meant for killing and stalking, as I was built for this purpose. Learned some vital parts so I know where I should avoid damage and what should be fixed first. But never have I got interested in the more casual aspects.

Now that I am lying on the bed with the girl I love in my arms, kissing my fake lips and caressing my neck and torso; I discover a new system. A new software. A little something to push up realism in this life simulation that is implanted into every sim.

An AI who is controlling arousal and pleasure.

It's been a couple of minutes since this AI gave me a pop-up:

_________________________________________

Level of excitement 36%
Activation of the genital module at 80%.
Do you want to activate it earlier?
_________________________________________

The message can hardly be more clear. I don't know how I should feel about it. On one hand, I find it useful to know when I might get an erection, but it breaks my immersion and reminds me that I'm not human anymore.

She has no idea of what's happening in my head and presses her body harder, her hips rubbing against mine with more insistence. I should focus on her instead of that stupid bot.

I let my hands run down her back, my fingers are followed by a soft shiver on her skin and she exhales a long hot breath in my neck. I can't see her face but I can feel her smile as her lips travel on my cheeks.
I've reached the bottom of her waist and try to slip inside her shorts when she whispers:

"Don't bother, take it off."

I take my hands off and reach for the button as I chuckle:

"You know what you want, girl. I like it."

This might be a new side of her personality I've not discovered yet. People can be really different when it comes to sex.

I must have felt a bit too enthusiastic about her behavior since my AI popped up again to tell me that I'm over fifty percent.
Can't this bot leave me alone?

Her short is open and I flip her on her back, making the strip easier. Because the heater is old and damaged, it changes its temperature by itself, making the room too cold or too hot. Today, it decided to put us into a summer vibe in the middle of winter, which led the girl to dress with few clothes. I pulled off her crop top, then her shorts, and finally her underwear.
I straighten over her for a bit, taking time to admire that body I craved for a while. I don't remember if I ever thought about my 'ideals' in terms of women but I can say with no hesitation that she fits in it.

Too bad I don't have a mouth.

While drooling on her, I massage her stomach, hips, and thighs, making each movement longer, lingering when getting close to her lower lips. I would like to get to the point now, but I could tease her all day to see that angel face losing it. She wants it badly but waits patiently, smiling. She is always smiling, no matter what. A warm smile.

I am losing it too.

Once again, the bot pops. Giving the last warning before 'activating the genital module'. I hate the way they called it.