Update 17.11.2021

Hey everyone !

I'm very sorry for being absent for a while but new things are coming up in my life and my time management is a bit messy right (and it won't get better).

Since i've passed the "doubtful and uncertain" period, i can tell you what's up now.

I'm pregnant :) it's been 3 months now and i'm extatic about it !

But i'm very busy lately (doctor's appointements, ultrasounds and check up, organising our lives in order to make space for the baby) and i'm a catastrophic time manager !

I really want to continue this story with our dearest edgy simulacrum and you, reader. And i will do it !

But i can't promise any chapter release date anymore. It's hard for me to have free time now and when i do have it, my brain is too tired to write and i'm very concerned into giving you a good reading experience.

"Someone who cares, someone i care" will continue, be sure of that ! But it won't come with a neww chapter every 2 weeks like before. If i can do so, i'll glady make it. But please, don't mind me if it takes time between each chapters.

I'm very happy to share this new with you and i'll try my best to give you the content you want (and deserve) every time i have the opportunity to do so.

I've a new chapter that is almost done, i just need to re-read it and fix what need to be fixed.

Can't say exactly when it will be up, but i'll try to release it soon (while doing the paper work lol).

Thanks again for reading my story and being patiente.

I hope you'll enjoy every new chapter that will come up after, even if it takes months.

Take care of you and your loved ones and enjoy your life sweeties <3