Chapter 42

HUGO'S PERSPECTIVE

Gotta get away! I have to run! Run, Hugo! Run! I am never going back to Amicia! Never!

I ran as fast as I could go, Which was not that fast. 

I need to get away from Amicia! 

I never want to see her again! I am going to find a new sister! A Better one! A nicer one!

I panted as I ran into the fields, Ignoring Amicia's Pleading calls to me. 

I am not going to France! 

I dashed further into the field where the grass was taller than me, Amicia will never find me in here!

I tried to run faster in the fields, But I got tired. I frowned and put my hands on my knees, Looking to see if Amicia was around. 

All I saw were the trees, Bushes and the dark sky. 

Great! 

No Ami-

I heard a sound. 

Screeching. 

I jerked around and stood up, My put my hands on my head and tried to stop the ringing in my head, It hurt! 

Wait. 

My-

Rats. 

I sighed quietly and followed my senses to where My rats where, I stopped and whimpered when I found a cage full of screeching rats. 

I let out a whimper as Amicia's voice caught up to me, I turned around to find her standing not far from me, Panicked. 

Her eyes grew wide as I sent a glare at her. 

''Hugo! I'm so sorry- I-I- I am such a bad sister! Please, Hugo! I'm sorry!'' 

She pleaded, I ignored what she said. 

She froze as I turned around and faced the cage of rats, Raising my hand up to them. 

''NO! Hugo, Please! Stop! Stop! Please...Hugo!'' Amicia wailed, I shook my head and opened the cage with my hand, the rats bursting out and screeching around me. 

I turned around quickly and faced Amicia. 

She shook her head frantically. 

I raised my hand up to her. 

The rats dashed after her, I let out a small smile as she screamed. 

''NO! HUGO! STOP! STOP! PLEASE.....IT'S ME! STOP! I'M SORRY...'' 

She cried out to me and running away from my rats, I shook my head and continued to direct my rats towards her. There was nothing she could do. 

''No! No! You were mean to me! I am getting rid of you! I am not going to France! No!''

I yelled back, Amicia being cornered by a tree. 

I let out a smirk as I led my rats to her. 

I watched as they began to circle around her body, Slowly eating Amicia. 

''AHHH! NO! NO! HUGO, STOP IT! STOP IT!''

She yelled, I kept quiet and watched my rats destroy her. 

They almost covered Amicia's face when I froze.