Chapter 46

I stood up and I held Hugo's hand as we approached the rusty wagon, Lucas getting ready to set off. 

I grunted as I helped Hugo up on the back of the wagon, a open ledge fit for sitting on. 

I hopped on next and sat next to Hugo quickly, turning around to face Lucas. 

''Alright Hurluberlu, We're ready to go.'' 

I smirked, Making Lucas turn around to face me and smile. 

''Hm. Okay, Ms. Princesse.'' 

He replied, rolling his eyes as he turned around to the horses and gently gave them a signal to start moving. I scrtached my head and turned around, Holding onto a part of the wagon at the edge where I was sitting as the wagon slowly began to move, I smiled of pleasure as the forest, cottage and lakes cleared from my eyesight, I sighed quietly as I took out my sling and stared at it. 

All the people I've killed...You started off as a gift from father....But now you're more than that.. 

I thought to myself, biting my lip as I examined the part of my sling when I insert rocks inside, Only used for so many purposes, But mostly for killing. 

Who am I?

I hesitated as I put my sling back in my small leather pocket, smiling at Hugo who kept his head down and yoyo out of his hand. 

''Are you...Excited?'' 

I asked, leaning closer to Hugo as I spoke. He shrugged, still looking down at his feet. 

I sighed. 

''I know...You aren't happy with us going to France...And I'm sorry. I haven't been a good sister for a long time, I'm sorry Hugo.'' I muttered, afraid of what Hugo was going to say. I sighed as Hugo shrugged again, I touched his hand gently. 

''Hugo, Talk to me.'' 

I pleaded, trying to look at his face. 

He quickly jerked his hand away from mine, I sighed as I looked to my right, a small shelf with these small little glass circles, small magnifying glasses I would call them. I smiled and turned to Hugo, who still had the disappointed look on his face.