44 ; "ruin...us"

tempted ;  jeon jeongguk

"oh y/n, are you ready?" jungkook asked once he set his watch on his wrist as he looked at you who was still standing in front  of the mirror, wearing your small pearl earnings in your earlobe as you looked at his reflection in the mirror. 

tugged in the pair of  a bow white shirt as a black tight skirt which hugged your thighs perfectly as it ended with a small fiber which started and ended soon. your hairs tugged in a ponytail as  light makeup was visible on your face.

jungkook went and sat down on the bed edge as he admired you silently. when your eyes caught him, he passed a small smile. "you are looking so beautiful" he said which you smiled at. 

he was tugged in a black suit while his hairs were pushed back which suited him well. you were sure he would have so many admirers as his visual speaks. and you were interested. 

to see his other side. his workplace. his own company. yeah, the time came when his father forced him to finally introduce you to the company workers. it wasn't like he was actually forced, he wanted to introduce but as much as he was happy,he was scared. 

 several pairs of eyes were fixed on him and his life. some were bad, well every stare is bad. being a successful mafia and the owner of a company which took place easily and got top. he have several haters some  from work and some from underworld.

and because of the incident which happend in the paris  , he was more scared to introduce you but he have to one day, believing in himself as he found himself getting focused that he will protect you. 

"are you ready now?"  he asked as he saw you finally relaxing your hands. you turned to face him and nodded with a smile.  "fine....let's go now" he said as his eyes followed your steps as you moved close to him. getting down as you settled yourself on his lap, and his arms wrapped around you quite early.

he looked  at your face while you decided to keep the stare close. "they will like me right?" you asked as jungkook hummed, "no one can dislike you though" he said as he cupped your cheek. 

moving his face close as he placed a tender kiss on your cheek, and kept his lips there for a minute, finally pulling away. "are you excited?" he  asked which you hummed at. he smiled, feeling joy risen up in him. 

"i love you..." he said out of sudden which you didn't laughed at, instead smiled b ef or e saying, "and i you kook " he smiled.

~~~~~~~~

the car finally stopped in front of the building which was labeled as JEON'S CORPORATION . jungkook took a look of you before saying, "stay, i'll open the door" you nodded at his words as the male get off from  the car before walking toward s your direction, and opened the door. 

he forward his hand to you and you took it with the widest smile on your face as the male smiled back with the same level. once you took your steps out of the car, jungkook quickly moved your hand to his arm, tilting towards your ears as he said, "don't go alone, stay with me    okay?"