Chapter 1

Pov Skylar:

Here i was visiting my old neighbourhood. It's almost been four years since me and my mom came back to Australia. I actually was very exited to come back. Mostly because i had to leave everything including my best friend. Calum Hood.. I'm not even sure if he still lives here. But i'd be really happy  him.

My mom wanted to leave Australia because of the job offer she got in England. I'm not going to deny i had the best time of my life there. But nothing will be better then our life here.

"Skylar are you ok?" my mom asked me looking worried. I probably was deep in my toughts because she looked at me as if i've seen a ghost. "Yes mom i was just thinking I'm ok." i awnsered her. "I'm glad well we should go to our new house! I've invited some of our new neighbours and we have to prepair!" my mom told me and her face just lit up. She was obviously really exited that we moved back here. At least we both are.

While we where driving back to out new house in Sydney my mom and i were jamming out to songs on the radio. I know i know why would my mom act similar to me. Well let me tell you guys something. When my mom was pregnant with me she was only my age so 17. My dad couldn't handle being a father yet so he left her. Later when i was around 12 years old he 'came back into her life' not because he wanted to get back with her but he didn't want me to grow up without a dad. So basically i see him alot now. And my mom and i were the closest ever since i was born. That's why she somethimes acts similar to me.

I don't mind tho. I like it because she understands how i feel and how to handle most things.

We arrived at our house. "Mom.." i said softly. "Yes Sky what is it?" my mom awnsered while parking the car. "Do you think Calum still lives around here?" i asked while thinking of my first best friend. "Uhm.. Calum..? Calum who?" she said. "You know who! Calum fucking Hood." i snapped at her emidiatly regretting how it came out. "I'm sorry mom.. It's just.. I miss him alot." i spoke with every word getting softer while looking at my hands. She looked at my and rubbed my cheek "Honey i know you miss him. And it will all be ok i promise. Now let's go inside." she said with a weak smile.

We went inside i sat down on the couch. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling trough my Twitter feed. I heard my mom singing in the kitchen while she was making food for the guests.
Then someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it mom!" i yelled as usually. I opened the door and i was suprised to see the people standing there. "Uhhh.." i said awkwardly staring at the boy behind the two adults. "Hello this is the Parkers house right?" the woman asked friendly. "Oh uh yes sorry come in." i let them in still watching the boy. "Mom some of the guests are here!" i yelled still standing at the door. "I'm comming Skylar!" she yelled back. Why do we always yell i thought these people might think were crazy. "Hello i'm Crystal Parker" i heard my mom say. I desided to go into the living room too. "Nice to meet you Crystal. I'm Liz Hemmings." The lady with the blond hair said. "And i'm Andrew Hemmings." the man beside her said while shaking my moms hand. "You already met my daughter Skylar Parker." my mom said while smiling at me. Then i realised everyone was staring at me.

××××××××××××××××××
What do you guys think so far. Please let me know in the comments. I'll try to update twice a week.
Love CC