Chapter 9

Pov Skylar

My mom and Brittany desided to leave me and Calum home alone and go on a trip. Mothers on the loose or something i wasn't really listening. I don't know why my mom doesn't tell me things like this. I had to hear from Calum who was pretty happy about that. It's almost been a week since i've talked to Luke, whenever i'm with all of the guys i try to talk to him but he wont let me. And it feels like shit.

Calum has changed his attitude towards me since i forgave him and since we kissed. He keeps telling me he loves me and i think i feel the same way. I'm just not sure if we should be a couple because of Luke. I've hurt him bad enough..

Pov Ashton

"Maybe you should just talk to her. If you explain everything she will understand why you're acting like this." i said to Luke while playing a video game with Michael. "Ashton you are cheating douchbag!" Michael yelled when his caracter died. "No i'm not you just suck!" i laughed Luke laughed to and it made me happy. He didn't laugh in a while..

Pov Luke

I'm glad i have such crazy friends

-Ashtons Phone Goes Off-

"Are you kidding me i'm not stopping it's the last round." he said a little irritated. "I'll check for you." i told him. I took his phone and checked the screen.

Skyhigh: Hey Ash! Can we talk or are you busy?

Ashton clearly forgot his phone went off so i just took this as an oppertunity.

AshiePoo: Yeah babe, what's up?

That's how he would awnser right? I thought to myself.

Skyhigh: Did you get Luke to talk to me again?

She. She wants to talk to me. Probably about how she doesn't like me and we can still be 'friends'. I don't want to be just friends.. Not with her..

Skyhigh: Ash i can see you read my message idiot.

AshiePoo: Oh yeah. Uhm. He will talk to you. Can he come over?

Skyhigh: Ofcourse! If he doesn't mind Calum being here to. I'll tell you another time.

Ofcourse Calum was going to be there. I can't talk to here if he's there too. I'll just have to pick her up and drive around i guess. I deleted all the messages from Ashton's phone and put it back on the table. "Lads i have to go. See you tomorrow aye?" "Yeah yeah bye." i GOT back from Michael. I rollend my eyes at him. "See you later mate!" Ash told me. Then i left and drove to Skylar's house.

-Luke's Phone Goes Off-
Luke: "Hello this is Luke."

Skylar: "I know silly i called you"

Ugh Luke man get your shit together.

Luke: "Sorry."

Skylar: "I heard you where comming over?"

Luke: ".. Yeah about that.."

×××××××××××××××
GOOD MORNING!
This was just shit. I do better promise!
I made this yesterday but posted it today Idk why.
Love CC