Chapter 7

Pov Calum

"Hey babe." i winked at her. "Uh hi.." she said nervous. Then she emidiatly went back upstairs. Her mom told me to take my bag over to her room. Yes i me and my mom are going to spend the week here because of a leak in our house. I went upstairs and walked into her room without knocking.

Pov Skylar

"I don't even know why my mom invited them!!" i screamed troughy phone. I called Harry and told him everything. Ashton was still at Hazza's place so he joined the conversation too. "No i wont talk to h-" i tried to say when someone just barged into my room. "Ugh ofcourse.." i said giving him a dirty look. "Guys i'll call you later. Love you." and hung up without waiting for an awnser.

Pov Calum

"What are you doing in my room?" she asked annoyed. "You mean our room don't you?" i smirked she was very pissed noq obviously. "What do you mean our room Hood." "I mean me and my mom are staying here for the next week babe." she ran out of the room. I guess to go ask her mom. I heard yelling come from down stairs. "YOU DON'T EVEN TELL ME WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" i heard Skylar. "I'M YOUR MOTHER I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION LITTLE LADY!!" her mother yelled back.

The yelling was just going back and forth until Sky gave up. She came back upstairs and said "Well i guess i'm stick with you now." "I know your happy about it." "Yeah whatever Calum Thomas Hood." i smiled of hearing her say my name. "Just don't expect anything special from me." she spat. "Don't worry i always get what i want." i winked.

Pov Luke

I need to tel her. That thought kept comming back. I tried to push it away but no. The guilt was killing me. I desided to go over to her house. Her mom likes me so she would definetly let me in. I arrive at the Parker household and knocked on the door.

Pov Crystal (Skylar's mom)

"Who could that be." i said to Brittany when i heard a knock on the door. "I don't know it's your house." she laughed. "It is isn't it." i laughed back while i went to open the door. "Hi miss Parker." Luke said politely. "Luke! I didn't expect you hear. Do you want to come in?" i asked friendly.

Pov Luke

"Yes please. Is Skylar home?" i asked while closing the door behind me. "She's upstairs love just go" she smiled comforting she probably noticed i was nervous. "Thanks mi-" she stopped me. "Call me Crystal." "Crystal." then she walked off. I went upstairs and opend the door softly knowing that if i knocked she probably would not open the door. "Hey Sky your mo-" i stopped talking. I couldn't believen what i saw. I ran down the stairs "Bye Crystal!" i yelled and slammed the front door. Why does This happen tsorry

××××××××××××××××

Short chapter i know sorry and POOR LUKE WHY'D HE RUN OUT ??

Live CC