Chapter 16

Pov Skylar

I woke up in a place i wasn't familiare with. I noticed i was tied up so i started screaming for help. "HELP! HELLO IS ANYONE THERE!? HELPPP!!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. "Well.. I guess nobody's here.." i said after a while.

Then the door went open i couldn't really see who came in but i was quite happy. "Ughh finally could you tell me where i am? no reaction just soft chuckles and whisperes.

"Uhm.. Excuses me.. I know you're here." i felt someone's breath in the back of my neck "Don't worry babe." hey i knew that voice. Zayn. "Babe? Zayn is that you?" why was i even asking ofcourse it was him. "Why am i tied up? And what are you doing here?" someone else awnsered me this time "You will find out soon enough Parker." that must be Liam i'm sure of it. The door opened again but it didn't shut this time "It's going to take a little longer so stall." Louis. "OK IS SOMEONE GOING TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" i lost my temper and i probably shouldn't have because before i knew it everything went black.

Pov Calum

I woke up in uhm a hospital? What. Why am i in a hospital? A nurse came into the room to check on me. "You're awake!" she said raising her voice. "Yeah.." i awnsered "So how are you feeling mister Hood?" she said with a serieus look "I feel a little lightheaded but it's not that bad." "You lost alot of blood so that can cause your lightheadedness." "Do you happen to know why i'm here?" she smiled "The doctor will be here soon he'll explain." she said before she opend the door. "Oh and you should be happy with that friend of yours. If he didn't call you would be dead by now!" and with that she walked out. What friend?

Pov Luke

I needed to go check in Calum to see if he was doing ok, because at the end of the day he's still my best friend. Louis walked in "It's going to take a little longer so stall." and emidiatly walked out again. Skylar started screaming at the top of her lungs "OK IS SOMEONE GOING TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" she probably shouldn't have because then Michael walked over an knocked her out.  This was my chance to go check on Calum "I'll be back later." i told the guys who were all ok with me leaving.

I walked past Harry, Louis and T. "Where the hell do you thing you're going hemmings?" T asked "Well i'm not going to yell the wrong name during sex." that shocked look on her face. I loved it. "Ho-" "I heard when i was walking by." and with that i walked out.

Pov Louis

After Luke mentioned what he heard T finally told Harry and me the truth over why she did it. It turnes out that she Calum and Sky where best friends since they were little. T had always like Skylar but in a way that wasn't.. Let me say. 'Normal'. Eventually Cal and Sky were growing closer everyday it even GOT to the point where they totally forgot about T, they even got into a relationship! But the Skylar had to move to England.

Calum was devestated and said he never wanted to talk to her again. A few months after Sky left Calum bumped into T at Starbucks. They talked for a while and Calum told her how much he 'hated' Skylar for leaving. T came up with this idea that they would go to England and get back at her. But Skylar moved back to Australia to they're suprised so they had a change of plans.

But T still has strong feelings for Skylar and Calum probably does to. The only difference between them is that T wont admit it and wants to continu the plan and Calum admitted he still loves her and doesn't want to follow trough with the plan. So that's why she moaned the wrong name if i'm under standing it correctly.

The whole time i was thinking to myself i didn't even noticed that T and Harry had left the room. I stood up and walked to the boys. Not knowing what to do with this information..

Pov Calum

Well the docter just  left and he told me i was doing great! He told me everything that had happend. I actually regret ever going trough with the plan. Skylar is a great girl and i don't know why i'm realising that just now. "What have i done." i said to myself and Harry i didn't think he would go all the way in and shoot me. I need to end this. Now. All i want is for Sky to be safe. But first i need to get out of here. I was about to stand up when the door opend. "Cal?" "Luke? What are you doing here?"

××××××××××××××××
New chapter! Hope you like it enjoy!

Love CC