Chapter 8

Pov Calum

I worked my charmes on Skylar. She eventually knew i wouldn't stop. So she forgav me for my outburst. I walked over to her and placed my hands on her cheeks. She looked me in the eyes and said "Just don't think i will forgive you a second time Hood." i came in closer my lips just inches away from hers. "I won't dissopoint you Sky." and there it was the moment i've waited for since i knew she was back in Australia. Whe laid down on her bed not breaking the kiss. It was perfect.

Pov Skylar

Calum's face kept comming closer. And then he kissed me. But i liked Luke didn't i? What is going on with me. The door opend but i didn't care. I just wanted to be in the moment with Calum. I opened my eyes for a second an saw Luke. Fuck! He ran back down so i pushed Calum off me and tried to stop him. "Luke wait!!" i yelled but he drove off. I didn't want to hurt Luke. Ever. But i've just done it. I fucked up like i always do..

Pov Crystal

"Bye Crystal!" and the front door slammed shut. I heard someone running down the stairs "Luke wait!!" Skylar. "What is going on? Why is Luke upset?" i asked her. "Luke lukes me and i like him atleast that what i tought. But i kissed Calum and he saw so ran off. I tried to stop him but he didn't listen.." she started to sniff softly.  "It might seen bad now but i know you will work it out." i said comferting her. "Now go and forget about what just happend. You wil deal with ir tomorrow." she went back up and i went back to Britt. She obviously heard and asked if she should talk to Calum. "No let them work it out theirselves. They have to learn how to handle these things." she nodded in understandment and we got back to our conversation.

Pov Calum

Why did she go after him. They're close i know that but i tought they were just friends. Skylar came back in she seemed upset. "Sky. Are you ok?" "Yes Cal. I'm ok it's not your fault." she said sitting next to me. I pulled her on my lap and started kissing her neck. At this one perticulair spot she let out a soft moan. I smirked but she probably noticed and said "Don't you think you're mister hot shot right now you stupid fart." i laughed "Stupid fart really." she smiled and kissed me. Then she pulled away "I'm sorry." she said "I didn't mind actually." we laid down on her bed. And eventually she fell asleep.

- Calum's Phone Goes Off-

Awkwardpenguin: Dude that was not part of the plan..

CalPal: Neither was you falling in love with her. But good job Luke. (Note sarcasm)

Awkwardpenguin: Just so you know she likes me back so you don't stand a chance.

CalPal: If that's what makes you happy keep telling yourself that mate. Just stick to the plan and we both wont get in trouble.

Awkwardpenguin: I'm sure the big man wont be happy if i tell him that you messed up the plan..

CalPal: You wouldn't dare..
                                          √Read 9:02am

"He's bluffing." i whispered to myself. I moved from under Skylar and went down stairs. I had a chat with my mom and Sky's mom. They agreed to go in a trip for a while leaving me and Skylar at the house. I got my phone out and started texting.

CalPal: I've just set the plan in motion. Are you sure you want to do this?

MrStyles: Good. And yes i want her. I've told you why so keep the plan going..
                                              √Read 9:46am

×××××××××××××××
WHAT IS GOING ON????
Do you guys ship Suke or Skylum?
Idk who i schip yet.
Love CC