Chapter 27

Pov Skylar

It's been a week since the dream and i'm thinking about telling the boys. But i know they wouldn't let me go now that i'm pregnant but i need to know what he meant. Harry i needed to ask him something. I got my car keys and tried to leave without anyone noticing. The boys were asleep so this was my chance i opened the door ''What are you doing?'' a sleepy Luke asked me. ''I uh.. Groceries..'' shit. Why am i such a bad liar. He pulled me close and planted his lips on mine his hands were resting on my lower back. I put my hands on his shoulders and pulled away. ''Should i come with you?'' he asked me softly with his forehead resting against mine.

''Luke no i'm going to be ok.'' i said and pecked his lips. He rubbed my belly and gave me one last kiss before going back to the room. I sighned got in my car and got on my way to Harry's house. I stopped at subway on the way there and ate my sandwich while i drove. I got to Harry's house and parked my car in the street so if the boys happend to drive by they wouldn't see my car in his driveway. I got to the door and for some reason it was open ''Harry?'' i asked nervous not knowing what happend. I went into the livingroom but nobody was there either. But there was all kind of shit on the floor. I then went into the kitchen ''Harry?'' i asked again but still no awnser. Maybe i should come back later.

I heard noise comming from upstairs. I stood at the bottom of the stairs ''Harry is that you?'' i asked. There was no awnser but the noise went on so i decided to go upstairs. It was comming out of his bedroom and i stood infront of the door. Now i could clearly hear the noise it was.. Moaning? What? I listened closely. You might think i should leave or stop evesdropping but i needed to investigate. I but my ear against the door ''Fuck.. You're so tight..'' i heard Harry groan. ''Harry.. Uh- I- I'm gonna-'' i heard the girl say. I recognized the voice but i couldn't place it with a face. ''I know that voice.'' i whispered to myself. ''Cum for me baby.'' Harry said and the room filled with moans and groans.

''You're still amazing Teanna.'' Harry said out of breath ''Teanna!?'' i said a bit to loud and heard footsteps comming towards the door. I ran out of the house as quick as i could. As i was about to run around the corner i bumped into someone. ''Skyler?'' oh fuck me ''Uhm.. Hi Luke..'' i said soft not making eyecontact. ''I tought you where going grocery shopping?'' he said and crossed his arms. ''I was.. I mean.. Yeah.. Just-'' i rambled ''Ok now tell me what's really going on.'' he said and he walked to my car with me. ''I saw someone who i knew and went to say hi.'' i lied hoping he would believe me. ''Oh well ok then. Do you want me to come with you?'' he asked i nodded and he got in the drivers seat.

I turned on the radio and he sang along to Wake Me When September Ends by Green Day. I teared up a bit i could see Luke was looking at me ''I'm sorry do you want me to turn it off?'' he asked and laid his hand on my thigh. I shook my head ''It's ok baby..'' he said and stroked my cheek. ''Calum loved this song..'' i whispered ''I know baby.. I know..'' he said and laid his hand back on the steering wheel. ''I love you Luke..'' i whispered to him he stopped for the red light and kissed my cheek ''I love you too.'' he said and the light went back to green. We got to the store and bought some stuff we didn't even need. But Luke didn't have to know i went to Harry's house.

We got in line at the check out and i tought about what i discovered. Harry and Teanna? God i tought she had gone to Amerika. But guess not and Harry why was he.. You know.. Doing the dirty with her. Plus i still didn't know what Calum ment with the dream. I woke from my toughts when the girl asked Luke if he was going to pay in cash or with his credit card. I walked over to pack the things as Luke payed. The girl was clearly flirting with him and it was annoying me. ''So maybe you can call me or something?'' she said and winked at him. I looked over to see Luke chuckling. I cleared my troath and both of them looked at me. ''I don't know can i baby?'' he asked me and i gave him a warning look.

''Oh i'm sorry are you together?'' she asked like she didn't know. ''Yes we are.'' i snapped at her. When i was done packing Luke held the bags in his right hand and interwinded our fingers with his left. ''why didn't you stop her as son as she started flirting wiht you?'' i asked as we walked to the starbucks. ''Are you jelous?'' he asked in disbelief i shrugged my shoulder. He stopped walking and looked me in the eyes ''Skylar i love you and only you.'' he said and pulled my closer. ''I'm yours..'' he whispered. I smiled and we walked into the starbucks. I sat down at the table as Luke went to get our drinks.

I looked out of the window to see Harry, Ashton and Michael. Then i looked at Luke who was still waiting for the drinks. I quickly ran out and jumped Michael. ''What the-'' he said but stopped when he saw it was me. I gave him and Ashton a cuddle. Harry just stood there like he knew something. ''Hey Hazz.'' i said trying to soften him up. ''Hey Skyler..'' he said soft. My phone beeped and i checked to see who texted me. Luke oh right. Where are you? i looked at the starbucks and saw im sitting at our table. Be right there one sec! i texted back ''Listen guys Luke is waiting for me. Maybe you want to join us?'' i said and they nodded.

We went back and Luke seemed confused. ''I saw them so yeah..'' i said and sat down next to him. We were having a great time. but Harry was acting weird and kept looking at his phone. ''Expecting a call?'' i asked him he shook his head and laid his phone on the table. ''What did you guys do today?'' Ashton asked with a mouth full of coffee. Luke awnsered and i sipped from him coffee. I don't knwo why but his always tasted better then mine. ''Guys i need to tell you something..'' Harry suddenly said. We all looked at him and i wondered what he had to say. ''Ok here it goes.'' he sighned.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys here's he new chapter. I'm so sorry that it's so short but i wanted a cliffhanger (idk if that's the good word). I'm also sorry that i haven't updated this book in a long while. But as you might know i had my finals and needed to study 24/7 but i have to wait for the results so i basically have vacation bc i don't have school anymore. Plus i had major writers block with this book and there's so much Brashton drama going on. But! I will updat more often from now on. Love you and thanks for not hating me.

Love CC