Chapter 6

Pov Luke

Calum and Skylar were fighting but i didn't really care. I just wanted to talk to Skylar.. Alone.. She needed to know. Before she found out the hard way.

Pov Calum aka Unknown

I know i shouldn't have snapped at her. But i can't let her talk to me like that anymore. I'm not that Calum who does what she tells me anymore.. Well that's what i think. Ugh i don't want to think about it. "FUCK!" i yelled slamming Harry's garage door. I saw a guitar lying on some boxes so i walked over to grab it. I've wrote a song about her a week after she left.

-Starts playing guitar-
"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted." "I thought about our last kiss how it felt, the way you tasted." "And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine." "Are you somewhere feeling lonley even though he's right beside you. When he says those wordt that hurt you do you read the ones i wrote you." sometimes i start to wonder was it just a lie." "Cause if what we had was real how could you be fine. Cause i'm not fine at all." "I remember the day you told me you where leaving. I remember the make-up running down your face." "And the dreams you legt behind you didn't need them. Like every single wish we ever made." "I wish that i could wake up with amnesia. And forget about the stupid little things." "Like the WAY it fel to call asleep next to you. And the memories that never can excape." "Cause i'm not fine at all.."
-Knock Knock Knock-

"Cal?" i heard Sky whisper against the door. "Fuck off Skylar." i awnsered. "We need to talk babe. Please." i heard another voice say softly. "Not now Luke!" she said. I could hear him begging and tried to muffley laugh. "Please i need to explain something." "Later Luke i'm busy. Bye." Luke walked off. What did he want to talk about so bad. I went over to the door and opened it, to find Skylar sitting against the wall with her hands to her face crying softly.

Pov Skylar

I looked up and saw Calum looking at me. I gave him a weak smile but he just walked away. "Well that was rude.." i said to myself. "Sky where are you??" i knew that voice it was Ashton. "I-i'm here Ash.." i said as loud as my voice let me.

Pov Ashton

I heard her awnsering me. I came from around the corner down the hall. I walked over to where i think she was to find her sitting against the wall sighning deeply. Dried up tears on her cheeks. I hated to see her like this. And it will just be getting worse. Or did the plans change? All i know is that i regret offering him help with this. "Sky.." no reaction. "Skylar.." i poked her she just gave we a quick glance and staired at the wall on the other side of the hall. "I know it's hard to handle right now. I promise it will get better." shit why did i say that. Ofcourse it won't get better it will only get worse. "I know Ash it's just tha-" and she burst out in tears. I sat down next to her and she let her head rest on my shoulder. "It will be ok just give it some time." i took my phone out and texted Luke.

Ashiepoo: Dude come here you need to explain yourself. If you don't do it now you're gonna be too late.

AwkwardPenguin: I know man.. But she doesn't want to see me.

Ashiepoo: She doesn't have to see you. But just tell her.

AwkwardPenguin: Ok i will soon enough. I swear.
                                                 √Read 5:30am

Pov Skylar

I had to get home because it was 5:30 and i said i would be home at six. I came here and didn't even get to talk to Harry about the weird phone call and text. Cal was being a giant dick and i'm nor used to him acting like that. Ashton was being like a brother. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE TO CHECK ON ME! Luke did too but he just wanted to expain himself. He doesn't have to because i think it was childish of him to call me and then act like it wasn't him.

"Bye i'm leaving." i said to the others without looking at them. Harry stood up and walked me out. He hugged me and said everything was going to be ok and that i just had to give it time. I got in my car and drove home.

When i arrived my house my mom was pretty pissed. Because i was late she had to do everything herself. But didn't care. I went up to my room and trew myself on my bed. About an hour later i heard my mom letting out and exited screech. She called me down and there was he. "Hey babe missed me?" he winked. "Uh hi.." i said and walked back upstairs. I should've known that his family was coming over.

This day is just getting better and better..

×××××××××××××××
Sooooooooo do you guys think the boy is Luke, Calum or Harry?
IDEK yet i hope you like it so far!
Love CC