Chapter 11

Pov Calum

We were driving to Harry's house. The plan was that i would 'lose' her in the crowd and then Michael would get her drunk. Then Harry would take her to the bigger Boss.. I can't believe this. Why was i helping them again? Because i was Mad she left? I regret it, i shouldn't have. I can still turn around now. "I can't wait to just go wild!" she said really exited. "Just.. Just don't go to wild. And try to keep an eye on me i don't want you getting lost." "Yeah yeah call just chill out bro." i looked at her with a serious face "Ugh ok i will. Promise." "That's my girl." i chuckled.

Pov Harry

I see Calum pulling up in the driveway. Skylar got out of the car and fuck she looks hot. She actually a really nice girl and i'm having second toughts about this plan.. "Hey big man they're here." Louis told me. "Lets get this party started." Zayn said with a dirty look on his face. What have i gotten her into.

Pov Michael

"Mikey don't dissapoint me.. Now go." the big man told me. "I wont." and i left the room to go find Skylar. "Hey man!" i heard Liam yell at me. "Brooo i'll talk to you in a bit. I'm uhh.. Kind of busy now." he nodded and walked off to Louis, Zayn and Niall. I saw Luke and Ashton so i went up to them because damn Skylar was hard to find. "Michaaeelll." Ashton said happy while we were doing our signature handshake. "Dude.. Chill out man." Luke said annoyed. What was up with him "So what? Not even a hi?" i asked him "Whatever man.." he mumbled and walked away. "What's up with him?" i asked Ash. "I don't know he's been like that for two days." he said loudly because of the music. "But hey i wanted to ask you guys something. But Luke walked away so i'll just ask you. Have you seen Skylar? I can't find her." Ashton took out his phone and started texting.

Pov Ashton
AshiePoo: Skyyyyyy where are you????

Skyhigh: Uhm i don't know. Some where in the house. I'll ask Calum.

I guess she was a bit Tipsy because she always knows everything. And wow that can be annoying. Why was Calum still with her. He's going to get in trouble.

Skyhigh: I'm in the backyard i wasn't in the house lol :p

AshiePoo: Ok thanks love.

"She's in the back yard." i told him still sondering why Calum was with her "Yes thank mate." he said and started to make his was to the back door. "Mike!! Wait!!" i yelled running after him. He turned around "Just be quick Ash i should've gotten her wasted by now." he awnsered annoyed. "Calum's still with her." and his eyes got big. "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING." i heard someone yell behind me Michael obviously heard it to because he looked shocked and scared at the same time. I turned around and look straight in the raging eyes of the big man. Harry.

××××××××××××
Short chapter i know. But i'm at school and there are so much distractions here. I'm gonna start writing the next chapter now. Not sure if It's going to be uploaded before gym class. And Calum you FUCKTARD STICK TO THE PLAN IDIOT. :pp

Love CC