#AlwaysInOurHeartsZayn

Hey..
You might have heard the new. Or you might not. But Zayn desided to leave One Direction perminantly. When i read it my heart just shattered. I knew that One Direction wouldn't be forever but i also didn't think it would end this soon.

I understand it and i tought that when he was taking a 'break' from the tour he would actually come back.. Well..

The boys helped me trough ALOT and i thank them for that. I'm literally crying my eyes out, and when i stop crying and look at my posters it just all comes back. I want Zayn to be happy and live his life. But i alsof didn't want it to happen this soon..

All the Zayn girls out there. I'm here to support you. I must be really hard on you because he's your fav. I'm here for you and everyone else. I can't even imagine what the other boys are going trough. Not seeing and talking to him as much as usual.. I hope their doing ok..

Not hearing Zayn's angelic voice and his cute laugh will be the hardest. But at least he will be happy.. We just have to let him know that we love him and respect his desicion.

Because of this band i gained alot and made it trough alot, and i will always remember them for that. But for now we'll have to move on with 4/5.

Just remember all the good memories we have..

Love CC