Chapter 30

P.o.v. Skyler

I arrived at mine and Ashtons- well my house. I dare him to come home tonight. I really don't want to see any of them right now. They're keeping something from me and i need to know what. It was bad enough that Ashton didn't want to tell me seeming he was my best friend. Same goes for Michael. But Luke.. He's my boyfriend.. The father of my child and he's keeping secrets from me. Ofcourse he can have his personal space but he's lying about something and they all know about what.

There was nothing interesting on the tv so i was watching this cooking show. I was eating some snacks while i watched and kept wiping my eyes. It's hard being so emotional all the time. And now that i'm pregnant i'm extra emotional. I turned off the tv when the show ended and laid on the couch. Not feeling like going up the stairs to the bedroom i close my eyes and my breathing calmed down.

I heard noises but ignored them because every house makes noise right? I closed my eyes again but them heard some ruffling comming from the kitchen. This time i didn't ignore it. It sound awfull lot like someone was in the house. It can't be Ashton. I told him not to come home. And knowing him he probably stayed at Luke's. So does that mean it was a burgler? I began to get scared and quickly got my phone. Yes my phone. Don't judge.

I snook into the hallway to go into the kitchen without being noticed. There was an umbrella so i took it with me as self defence. I saw him looking for something in the drawers and cabinets. When i was close enough i wacked him on his back with the umbrella and he yelled out in pain. ''What the fuck was that!?'' he yelled as he fell to the ground. ''What are you doing in my house!'' i yelled as i smacked him again, and again, and again. Until he begged for me to stop. I smacked him one more time just to be sure and then stopped. He was breathing heavily and tried to get up. I didn't get a chance to see his face yet and backed up a bit in case he wanted to try something funny.

He turned around and i stared into his eyes. I froze up and dropped the umbrella. My eyes started to fill with tears and i couldn't believe what i was seeing. I'm still dreaming right? This can't be real.

P.o.v. Luke

''I need to go home.'' Ashton said groggily. Michael shook his head and pushed him back on the couch. ''No you're staying right here.'' i said as he tried to stand up again. Maybe we shouldn't have let him drink a whole bottle of vodka. But it's not like we didn't drink some too. But we are just better at handling alcohol. Ashton mumbled something to Michael as he was snuggled up to him. It was cute and i chuckled at the sight. ''Ash are you tired?'' i asked him when i saw he was trying to keep his eyes open. He nodded and said he had to get home but we stopped him again.

''Come on.'' Michael said as he tried to get him upstairs to the guestroom. I just hope he doesn't trow up. I grabbed my phone and texted Skylar anyway. I knew she wants me to text her but she wont reply and i don't mind. I felt bad for not telling her what she wanted to know. But i really can't. Not if i want to keep her and the baby safe.

Michael came back down and he looked exhausted. ''He is such a child when he's drunk.'' Michael groaned. ''Oh tell me about it.'' i said knowing exactly what he meant. Ashton may be the oldest but when he's drunk it's like a child in a man body. My thoughts went back to Skyler and how angry she was. She looked more angry then usual and it was concerning. Michael probably noticed i was in deep thoughts because he then said ''Dude she's only reacting so over emotional because she's pregnant. Don't worry about it ok.'' and trew me a controller.

I agreed and we played games until we fell asleep.

P.o.v. Ashton

It was the next morning and i didn't wake up in my bed. Well i'm not even sure if this is my house. I saw some things that made me remember this is Luke's house. My head is killing me. I groaned as i rubbed it and sat up straight. ''Oh god.'' i mumbled as i held my hand in front of my mouth and ran to the bathroom where i trew up. I heard laughs behind me ''You ok there mate?'' Luke asked me while Michael was holding back a smile. I glared at them and felt some more comming back up so started to trow up again. I felt hands rubbing my back and trew up again.