Chapter 29

P.o.v. Skylar

I woke up the next morning and remembered what had happend the night before. I turned around but Ashton wasn't there. I sat up straight and looked around the room ''Ashton?'' i said confused. I got up from his bed and searched for him. ''What the fuck.'' i whispered to myself when i couldn't find him anywhere. I shrugged and went to my own room as i got my phone to text Luke. Hey Lukey! Do you know where Ashton is? I can't find him :( i wrote and send it. He awnsered sooner then i thought he would. Hey baby ;) Yeah i know he was at Harry's. Not sure if he's still there though x i frowned. Why was he at Harry's? I know they're friends but Ash wasn't too fond of him. To be honest Ash doesn't even want to be friends with him. But i'm being nice so he is too.

I showered got dressed took my stuff and got in my car. I trew my bag in the passenger seat and started the engine. As i was on my way to Harry my stomach growled ''I'm sorry baby. This is why i don't skip breakfast.'' i said to myself. ''Why am i talking to my unborn child right now?'' i sighned and drove to the KFC drive tru. I really should be rating healthier. I told the boy my order and drove to the second window where i waited. ''Ashton?'' i said when i saw who was handing me my order. I should've known it was him. The voice, the giggle everything. Shame on me. ''Oh uh.. Hi Sky..'' he said shyly. ''I didn't know you worked here.'' i said with a smile. But he gave me a weak one back and i could see something was off. I chose not o ask him and just figure it out by myself.

''Well thanks Ash. See you later?'' i said as he handed me my last order. He quickly nodded and shut the window without saying bye. Rude much. But i let it slide because he seemed stressed out.

I arrived at Harry's house and knocked on the door as i nibbled on a piece of chicken. Harry opened up and gave me a weird look. Probably because i had a piece of chicken in my mouth. ''Want some?'' i asked and some chewd up chicken shot out of my mouth. He grimaced but nodded anyway. I handed him the bucket and walked past him into the house. ''So uhm.. Why are you here anyway?'' he asked after our weird conversation about jelly beans. I swallowed and said ''Well Ash was pretty upset and i was wondering if you knew why. You know. Because he came here this morning.'' i said serious and he scratched the back of his neck.

''Harry.'' i said when he didn't awnser and avoided my look. He sighned deeply and whiped his hands. ''It was nothing.'' he said softly I looked at him in disbelief ''Harry! I saw him that did not look like nothing! I know somethings up so why wont you tell me!?'' i practically yelled. he looked shock at my action and i calmed myself down. ''I'm sorry.. I- I just- And- I want him to be ok..'' i stumbled over my words. ''Just let it go Skylar.'' he said and motioned for me to leave. I looked at him in disbelief. "So you're kicking me out?" i asked, but he ignored me so i got up walked out and slammed the door shut.

But when i got to my car i walked back and knocked on the door again. He didn't open up ''Harry open the fuck up!'' i yelled as i slammed my fists on the door. He finally opened the door and glared at me. ''I forgot my chicken.'' i said nonchalantly walked to the lounge and got the bucket. I left with my head held high and he shook his head. I was about to say something but he closed the door behind me. Why is everyone being so rude. I got in my car and drove to Luke's house. Because i don't really have anything better to do and i don't know where to start investigating. I know Ashton and Harry were hiding something and i need to find out what. Also i had the same dream i had a few weeks ago. You know. The one with Calum.

I went inside and went into the kitchen. I put the bucket of chicken on the kitchen table and heard a pair of feet running towards the kitchen. Wait correction two pair of feet. Michael was here too. They were really happy to see i brought food and filled their plates. ''No kiss?'' i pouted as Luke was chewing his bite. He swallowed and gave me a quick peck on the lips. ''You taste like chicken.'' i giggled and Michael rolled his eyes. ''Jelous Michael?'' Luke smirked as he took another bite. Michael mumbled something that sounded like a no. ''Did you guys know Ashton works at the KFC? Because i sure as hell didn't.'' i said as i stole a piece from both of them.

They gave eachother quick looks and i pretended i didn't see. Luke shook his head and Michael said same. I nodded in suspicion but desided not to ask them anything further.

We were having alot of fun and Luke was being very cuddly. ''How the baby doing?'' Michael asked as Luke laid his hand on my tummy. ''Perfect.'' i smiled and laid my hands on Luke's ''Atleast that's what i think.'' i said when i realised i don't really know how the baby is doing. ''You really need to keep going to your appointments.'' Luke said and i could hear the worry in his voice. Ofcourse he was worried he helped make it. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. ''God get a room. Just don't make another baby.'' heard from behind me and turned around. ''Oh shut up Ashton.'' Luke said and trew a pillow in his face. I giggled as he stumbled back trew it back. He sat down next to Michael and whispered something to him. I raised one eyebrow and looked at Luke who was seeming to be studying them.

I sighned because i felt left out. Nobody was telling me anything and i just had to find out by myself. ''Why did you go to Harry's?'' i said all of a sudden. I facepalmed myself for just blurting it out like that. They all stared at me and Ashton shrugged. A shot of anger went through me and i glared at all three of them. I moved away from Luke and said ''So you all know but when i ask everybody keeps quiet.'' i said with annoyance in my voice. Luke went to take my hand but i pulled away ''Don't touch me.'' i snapped at him. He looked at me and i felt my eyes fill with tears ''Skyl-'' ''No it's too late now..'' i cut Michael off and left. Before i walked out the door i said ''Don't even think of comming into my house Ashton. I will call the cops if you do.'' and slammed it shut.

I got in my car and let out a deep sighn. I put both my hands on the wheel and leaned forward. I placed my head lower then i wanted and leaned on the horn. I shot up and rubbed my eyes. I started the engine and drove home. Life just keeps getting better. Not.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I felt like updating so here you go guys! Thanks for all the reads and votes so far! Seriously!
And don't forget to vote if you like something or leave a comment x
See you until the next update
~Check out my other books TOO please~
Love CC