Chapter 25

Pov Ashton

She stood there. Shocked. It was like she didn't know what she just said. ''You think you're what?'' i asked ''Pre-'' ''I heard..'' i scratched the back of my head not knowing what to do. I walked away not knowing what to do or say. She was diving in way to quick with Luke. I know i told her she it was time to move on but a child? With the person she only has been dating for two weeks? No.. No!

I felt an arm on my shoulder ''Ash..?'' i ignored her. ''Listen to me Ashton!'' she snapped and i turned around ''What! What do you have to say! I know i told you to move on but a baby!? Are you fucking kidding me!?'' i stormed off took my keys of the kitchen table and went to sit in my car. I saw that Skylar was standing in the front door so i started the engine and drove of. Where i was going to go? I have no idea. But this is becomming to much for me. So Michael was the distraction i needed right now so i better go to his house.

Pov Luke

I've been driving for hours now. Thinking of whati should do. I mean ofcourse i love Skylar but a kid? I can't raise one when i'm still one myself! Plus we used protection.. She even put it on me! I guess. I can't really remember.. How do i handle something like this.. Well first of all i should go and talk to Skylar.

I got to her house and knocked on the door. While i was waiting for someone to open up i put my hands in my pocket. ''Right, i have i key.'' i whispered to myself when i felt something poking my hand. I unlocked the door myself because nobody opened up. ''Hey!? Is anybody home!? Skylar!?'' i yelled when i walked in i heard crying comming from upstairs so i figured it was Skylar. I went up to where i heard the crying and saw her curled up in a ball. I sat down beside her and wrapped my arms around her.

''It's going to be ok Sky.'' i whispered and kissed the top of her head. ''We'll figure something out.'' she looked up at me ''How Luke? How?'' she sniffed and whiped her eyes then laid her head on my chest. ''I actually don't know.. I don't..'' i whispered to myself. Then i realised someone was missing. Where was Ashton? ''Hey uhm..'' i began ''Where is Ashton? I tought he was home.'' she began to cry again.

''He- He left b-because he's a-a-angry.'' she barely got out. ''Because you might be pregnant?'' i asked. She nodded and i sighned. He's the one who told her to move on and she did. So i don't really understand his anger. ''C'mon lets get you cleaned up.'' i said as i pulled her up and carried her bridal style to the bathroom.

Pov Michael

Ashton came over and he told me everything that happend. I couldn't believe it. I didn't think he would actually do it. It was his plan like after a month that Calum died. Harry really lost it. And to be honest he still is a really good friend of mine. I probably shouldn't be hanging out with him anymore but i can't help myself. There's something about him.

Ashton desided that he would stay the night because he needs time to procces it or something like that. ''So pizza then?'' i asked ''Is that a serious question? Ofcourse pizza! I'll order.'' and he went into the kitchen to get a drink.

After 20 minutes the pizza arrived and the drinks were flowing. You could say we were drunk pizza eaters. I went over to the pizza box to get another slice ''MICHAEL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE! MICHAEL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE! MICHAEL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE!'' i coudl hear Ashton yell from the kitchen ''PIZZA PIZZA!'' i yelled back. Almost chocking on the bite i just took.

I walked back and we chilled on the couch laughing and doing shit friends do when they're drunk and hang out. ''Let's play never have i ever with some shots! If you done it you take one!'' i proposed not and i'm not really sure why. Ashton started ''Uhm.. Never have i ever had a c-'' and he passed out ''YES I WIN!'' i yelled and laughed at the same time.

The next day i woke up and saw Ashton lying on the coffeetable. I laughed at the sight i had and went into the kitchen for a glass of water. Then someone knocked on the door. I opened it and saw him. ''Oh hey Harry.'' i said in a sleepy voice. ''Mikey long night eh?'' he laughed as he walked past me. I closed the door ''Not really, why are you here?'' i asked then i noticed Ashton wasn't on the coffeetable anymore. Where te hell could he be.

''I don't know i just wanted to hang out i guess.'' he said as he sat down on the couch. Then someone knocked on the door again. And i could here footsteps going to the livingroom. Those were Ash's. I could here him and Harry talking and i chuckled. I tought they hated eachoter. But Ashton wasn't a person to hold a grudge so i understood why they were acting normal. I opened the door. Luke and Skylar? What are they doing here. 

Pov Skylar

''Hey Mikey can we come in?'' i asked soft he scratched his head ''Uhm yeah sure.'' his voice was raspy so he probably just woke up. ''I'm sorry did we wake you?'' he shook his head and let us in. I could here people talking so he probably had a long night. I went after Michael while Luke went to the livingroom. ''So you uhm.. Probably heard what's going on.'' i sighned he nodded while taking a sip from his glass of water.

''I can't talk about this right now Skylar i'm sorry. I just woke up you know.'' i nodded as we wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked to the livingroom together. I stopped walking and felt anger comming up. Harry? What the actual fuck. What was he doing here. And why where the boys being so friendly with him. They looked at me and my eyes met with his.

He smiled ''Long time no see.'' he smirked i was about to jump him but Michael held me back. ''FUCK YOU STYLES! YOU'RE SO LUCKY MICHAEL IS HOLDING ME BACK I WILL RIP YOUR HEART OUT.'' i yelled as i was trying to get out of Michael's grip. ''Skylar calm down!'' i heard Luke and Ashton just sat there like nothing was going on. I didn't blame him tho if i was angry i wouldn't give a fuck either.

I finally calmed down and Michael let go of me. I sat on Luke's lap because he wanted me to. Probably because if i was going to flip he could quickly get a grip on me. I was on my phone and they all were talking like nothing ever happend. Harry seemed to have changed but i don't know if i trust him yet. And i deffinetly wouldn't forgive him. Yet.

''Skylar?'' i heard someone speak my name. Luke poked me and i looked up from my phone. He pointed at Harry. I looked at him with a annoyed look on my face. He gave me the 'just listen to him already face' i sighned deeply and looked at Harry. He smiled. ''I know you're still angry at me. But can you just hear me out for second?'' i nodded and let him speak for once.

''I know what i did was wrong. And i never would have done what i did if i'd known what the actual reason was why she came up with the plan. I only helped because Calum was my friend and i wanted him to be happy. But i guess he wasn't eventually.. And i should've stopped everything when i had the chance to.. But i loved the power.. I never wanted to hurt you like that.. I just wanted to help my friend. Plus i never meant to sleep with you. But Teanna and she said your name and-'' he rambled on and then stopped for a few seconds ''I'm jsut trying to say that i'm real fucking sorry and i was wondering if we could start over?''

He looked at me and i could see all the regret in his eyes. I got woken from my toughts when i heard someone sniffle i looked behind me and saw Luke with tears streaming down his face. '''Lucas are you crying?'' i chuckled he quickly buried his face in my hear and ignored my question. I looked back at Harry. ''Harry i-''

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IT'S FRIDAY SO THAT MEANS NEW CHAPTER. YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME! :) So yeah i hope you guys like this chapter it took me a while to write this one idk why. But enjoy and i'll see you guys at the new update. Plus THANKS FOR ALL THE READS I'VE GOTTEN ON BOTH MY BOOKS I APPRICIATE THEM ALL AND I LOVE THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ MY CRAP THANKS AGAIN I LOVE YOU. <3
Love CC xxxxx