Chapter 22

Pov Calum

Still in shock of what just happend there i drove to Skylar's house. I parked my car got out and knocked on the door waiting for her or her mother to open up. The door opend but it was neither one of them ''Ashton?'' i said with a confused look on my face. ''What are you doing here?'' i asked ''I could ask you the same Calum.'' he yawned. That probaly means he just woke up. And that must meen he slept here. Why though? Skylar doesn't like him in that way right? Plus i kind of claimed her already. I know i know she's not a dog or something but. Never mind..

''Uhh can i come in?'' he looked me up and down ''I guess so..'' he stepped aside to let me past him and then closed the door. ''I'll go get Skylar wait here.'' with that he walked off. After a few minutes Skylar finally came down stairs. ''Oh hello there Calum!'' her mom said who was passing me by considence. ''Hi ma'am!'' i awnsered Skylar folded her arms and looked at me ''What is it with you Calum?'' she mumbled ''I.. I don't understand?'' i stepped closer to her but she backed away.

''Why do you still come over here Calum!? Don't you see i'm trying to let you go! Do you know how hard it is for me to not run into your arms or spend ay time with you! Then you do something like that and act like you don't remember!'' she yelled i realized that i still didn't know what Harry told her. ''But Sky just hear me out pl-'' ''No Calum! You don't understand! I loved you for so long! You treated me like a piece of shit! Just fuck off man..'' she sighned ''Just leave ok.. Don't come back..'' she didn't even look at me when she said it. ''Sk-'' ''I'm done Calum.. I'm done..'' and she walked away.

''Oh..'' i whispered and walked out slamming the door behind me. If she just gave me a chance. When i got in my car it hit me. I lost her. Not just for now. But for the rest of my life. I drove to a bar and drunk my problems away. ''Maybe you should go home with a taxi.'' the bartender told me ''N-No i-i'm *hickup* perf-fectly c-capable of dri-veing myselffff.'' i dragged the f. Don't even ask me why. My eyes filled themselves with tears when i got into my car. The car started and i blasted my music then drove off. I could bearly see anything because off the alcohol plus the tears. 

I was starting to feel dizzy and tried to fish my phone out of my pocket. When i got it i dialled Skylar's number. It went to voicemail. Ofcourse.. ''SKYLAR I LOVE YOU. WHATEVER HARRY TOLD YOU IT'S NOT TRUE I WOULDN'T HURT YOU BECAUSE *cries uncontrolably* I- I LOVE YOU PLEASE LISTEN!'' i yelled in the phone and dropped it out of my hands. I heard a horn and saw car lights infront of my i turned my steering wheel trying to avoid the approching car. I hit something. I wasn't wearing my seatbelt so i flew trough the front window. I heard people asking me things and when i tried to open my eyes everything went black..

Pov Skylar

''I can't believe he still had the guts to come over here Ash!'' i cried. Ashton comforted me and i lt out a deep breath. ''Ashton..?'' i said soft. ''Yes babe?'' he asked pulling me in a hug and wipeing my tears away. ''Is.. Is it true.. T-That Calum. Back when he kidnapped me. He drugged me and then slept with me?'' ''What?'' ashton said schocked ''That's what Harry told me.'' i whispered ''What. That's not true? Harry did that himself!'' he almost yelled. I could see he was getting angry. ''So.. You mean.. Calum wasn't lying?'' ''No! He loves you! Listen Sky, i know you're mad at him for what happend. But what you guys had was special. I would kill to have what he had with you! Calum loves you so much he risked his life for going against the plan. You have to let it go because i know you still love him too!'' what Ashton said really hit me. 

I still loved him. And.. He still loved me.. Why else would he keep comming over. He tried to make things go back to normal but i wasn't working with him at all. I messed up this time. ''You should call him.'' ashton said wipeing my tears away again. I didn't even notice i was crying. ''Please stay here Ash..'' ''I wasn't even planning on leaving you. I took out my phone and unlocked it. 1 voicemail: Calum Hood ''Ash he left me a voicemail.'' ''Then what are you waiting for dufus!'' he basically yelled out.

I played the voicemail  ''SKYLAR I LOVE YOU WHATEVER HARRY TOLD YOU IT'S NOT TRUE I WOULDN'T HURT YOU BECAUSE *cries uncontrolably* I- I LOVE YOU! Fuck! My phone'' *car horn honking, crashing and glass breaking noises* ''Ashton! We need to go to the hospital! Now!!'' i yelled making him jump take my arm and drag me to his car. When he opend the door we say Harry who was about to knock ''NOT NOW YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!'' i yelled as i ran to Ashton's car. We drove off leaving a confused Harry standing on my doorstep. ''Calum hold on..'' i whispered but Ashton heard because me put his hand on my thigh squeezing it softly. 

As soon as we arived at the hospital i ran as quick as i can. And now it was me who was pulling Ashton along cause he couldn't keep up. I went to to women behind the desk ''I'm here to see Calum Hood.'' she gave me a friendly smile and said ''Second floor room 341 darling.'' ''Thank you madame.'' Ashton said and we went on our way. ''Room 341..'' i said when we were standing infront of the door ''Ready?'' Ash asked put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close i nodded and we opend the door together.

I coveredmy mouth and my eyes filled with tears. ''C-C-Ca..'' i tried to say his name but couldn't.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CALUM BRUH R U OK? Sorry not funny but omg crying. Hope you like it enjoy. I got my inspiration back ^_^ and don't forget to check out my other book: Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass - Ashton Irwin. Bye guyss new chapter will be up as soon a possible!!

Love CC