Chapter 12

Pov Harry

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?" i yelled when i heard what Ashton told Michael. They both looked pretty terrified, i smirked knowing what kind of effect i had on them all. "He.. Uhm.. Ca-" "I heard you the first time." i cut him off. "Where are they." i asked they both pointed at the back door. This was going to be fun.

Pov Calum

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?" i heard someone yelling inside. "Shit." i softly said to myself. I looked over at Skylar who was lying in the grass and having a conversation with it. I don't know what it was about but it went pretty deep because she told it 'not to cry' and 'everything will be ok'. I laughed "You really can't handle alcohol do you." and she looked up looking confused as hell. "Come on get up we have to go." "I-*hickup* no i-i don't wannaaa." god she can be so annoying. "HOOD I WILL FIND YOU." "Fuck! Skylar we need to go NOW." no reaction. Ofcourse.. I quickly lifted her up bridal style and started running toward the gate (The gate that leads towords the garage). I laid her on the table and went back to lock the door. What have i caused..

Pov Luke

I probably shouldn't have treated Michael like that. While i was looking for Michael and Ashton i bumped into someone who was rushing toword the backyard. "Hey man you don't know how to use your eyes or something!?" i spat. "Dude where are you with your toughts!? Harry needs us to find Calum he took Skylar! He's fucking it up Luke." i zoned out when i heard what Louis told me. "He what?" "He took Skylar. Michael couldn't find her but it turned out she was in the backyard with Calum." i didn't know what to say. Does he even know that he only made it worse? "DUDE??? I ASKED YOU SOMETHING??" shit not again "What man?" "DO.YOU.HAVE.YOUR.GUN?" i grabbed it from the couch and ran to the back yard with Louis. Only to find everybody there. Including Harry.

Pov Harry

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER CALUM I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!" i yelled while banging on the garage door. "WE CAN DO THIS THE HARD WAY OR THE EASY WAY WICH ONE DO YOU WANT?" he didn't react. "SO YOU CAN'T CHOOSE HUH? GUESS WE'LL DO IT THE HARD WAY THEN." i called the boys. "Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, Ashton, Michael and Luke get your fucking butts over here!" all the boys gathered behind me. "Back me up. I'm going to solve our little problem." i chuckled "GUN!!" i yelled and Zayn handed it to me. "Here we go." i said to my self but loud enough for the others to hear it.

Pov Skylar

I finally came to my sences. See this is why i don't like to drink. While i was looking around me i tried to figure out where i was. It looked like a garage. Then i saw Calum watching the door really good. And he had something aimed at it. Wait. Is that a gun? "C-Calum.." he met my eyes "Shush.. Just get behind me and stay low." he whispered. To avoid another argument i just did what he said and sat down behind him. Should i ask him? Why am i even having second toughts i would ask anyway. "Hey what's goi-" and the door flew open. I heard gun shots and got as low as i could and closed my eyes. I heard a scream opend my eyes and saw Calum fall down. He was shot..

Pov Harry

I kicked the door open and started shooting just to scare him so he would surrender. But he did something i didn't expect he would dare to do. He started shooting back. I loud scream filled the garage. I hit him he fell down and i walked to where he was. And guess who i found hiding behind the car. "Guys!" i yelled. "Call the big boss. And take her with you" Zayn, Louis, Liam and Michael held her by her arme and feet and took Skylar into the house. And i can tell you it didn't go to easy. Liam had to knock her out so she stopped moving. "Luke." i said quickly before he left with them. "I'm gonna need you to get rid of him." and pointed at Calum who was bleeding heavily. "Got it big man." he said and nodded. I got in my car and took out my phone.
MrStyles: I'm on my way

BigT: You better be. It took you guys long enough..

I shook my head and drove off. It was a long ass day and ijust want this crap to be over. And have everything go back to how it was. If that was possible..

×××××××××××××
School can SERIOUSLY suck my dick. Fucktards.
New chapter coming up!

Love CC