Chapter 5

Pov Skylar

The person i saw on Harry's doorstep. The person i've known all my life. The person i loved. No wait still love at least that's how i feel. I got out of my car slammed the door causing Harry and the guy he was talking to to look in my direction. His eyes emidiatly met mine. I knew it was him. I was so sure! But just to confirm i spoke the name of that one person who was special to me. "C-Ca.. Calum.. I-is that y-y-you..? I ask nerves taking over my voice. He opend his mouth.

Pov Unknown

"So she is comming to talk to you? Did she tell you why?" i asked Harry trying to get more information. We heard a car door slam "Fuck.." i turned around and met her gaze. She spoke my name the nerveus tried to take over her voice. It made me smile. "It's me babe." she ran over to me and jumped into my arms. It felt so weird to hug her again. I let her go i saw she was crying. "Sky babe why are you crying?" i asked her still smiling. "I'm just so happy i missed you so much." she said trough her tears. I heard someone clear their throath and turned around.

Pov Harry

I cleared my throath because they obviously forgot i was here. "Uhm aren't you forgettig something?" i smirked at Skylar. "Ofcourse not Hazz but i see you like everyday." she laughed. "True true. Come in the others are waiting." i went in first and wondered why she didn't ask about the phone call. Does she even know it was him.

Pov Skylar

"Others? What others?" i whispered to Calum who had laid his arm in the small of my back. "Lets just go inside." i followed Harry into the livingroom. I saw all fimiliar faces. But there was one face in peticulair i wasn't to happy about. Yeah Luke. "Hi lads." i said while they came up to me to give me a hug. Exept for Luke who didn't even glance at me. After a few hours of childish jokes, playing video games and eating someone finally asked the question. "So Calum how did you guys meet?" Niall said with a mouth full of chrisps. "Well.. Uhm.. So yeah.. I don't it just happend i guess." Calum mumbled. "God just say it already it's not even embarrasing!" i told him. "Well atleast i didn't leave my best friend to go live in another country, and then come back after god knows how many years and act like everything is back to normal. I didn't fucking do that Parker!!!!!" he said while he was standing up. "Well you didn't even come over to say goodbye!!" i screamed back. Calum was shocked and i could see tears comming up. "Guys don't fight over this i'm sorry for asking." Niall said. "Nialler no.. Its not your fau-" "No it isn't.. It's hers.." and with that Calum walked out. All the other boys staring at me and wondering why this all just happend. I would tell them. But i don't know either.

×××××××××××××
Ok what the fuck Calum ? I just wanted to say THANKS FOR THE 74 READS i'll update more often bc i don't have anything better to do :p
Love CC