Chapter 10

Pov Luke
Luke: "I thought that we maybe could go for a drive. Because i'm not that comfertable around Calum."

Skylar: "Oh yeah sure. Just let me get my stuff. I wait for you outside. Bye Luke!"
-Call Ended-

I drove into her driveway and she got in the car. "What did you tell Calum you where going to do?" i asked nervously. "I just told him i was going for a drive. Don't worry he wont find out." she said.

"What did you want to talk about?" Skylar asked after a few minutes of silence. "Uhm.. Please promise me you wont get mad." "I promise now tell me! I so curious!"

Pov Skylar

"You remember the phone call and messages right..?" "Ye-" "It was Calum." he cut me off. "It's was who.." i asked knowing what he had said. "It's was Calum." i sighned deeply. I seemed to be angry and dissapointed at first but it faded away by the thought of Luke telling me this. I know he and Calum are 'friends' so it must have been hard for him. He looked worried. Maybe i should tell him it's ok. "Luke babe. It's ok you don't have to worry." i said with a smile to make him feel better.

Pov Luke

Pov Luke

She didn't worry. Well that's a good thing.. Right? "I should be getting home now Calum is waiting." we arrived back at her house. "I will see you again at Harry's tonight right?"

Pov Skylar

Harry's party shit i tottaly forgot. "Yeah i'll see you there." i awnsered and kissed his cheek. I watched him drive out of the street before closing the door and finding out Calum was standing behind me. "So a party huh?" he asked me with a smirk.

Pov Calum

"I'm not sure if i want to go." Skylar said. "You have to come on i'll even go with you." "I'll think about it.." and with that she walked out. "You have to otherwise i Luke and i will be in trouble." i said to myself. Going into Skylar's room and sering how she was looking for an outfit to wear made me happy. Not the plan couldn't fail. But i'm starting to regret ever joining in.

Yes she left me to go live in England. Bit i realised it wasn't her fault. What have i gotten myself into.. I took my phone out and texted the big man
CalPal: Hey i've convinced her into going to your party.

MrStyles: Good boy..

CalPal: So i've done what you wanted. You wont hurt her right?
                                                  √Read 6:01

Pov Skylar

All i needed right now was a good party with my friends. I can't believe i forgot about it. I was the most exited one when Harry told us!! "Calum i'm going to get ready!" i yelled thinking he was still downstairs. "Ok babe i'll be watching TV." and he went downstairs. To be honest Calum called gave me alot of names. Luke has to and weird enough one of those namens was 'babe'. I'm not saying i don't like it. But they just need to chill.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. When i was done i wrapped a towel around my hair to let is dry in a wavy way. I walked up to my closet and pulled everything out. "What the fuck should i wear!?" i let out in panic.

I desided to wear my white All Stars, my white bodyfit GreenDay top and my black ripped skinny jeans. When i was alle dressed up i sat down to make my hear look showable. I combed and brushed it. Glad that went well because it was dry. The i curled it and made two high ponytails. After that it was time for my make up. I tried to keep it simple but hey i was a party and i bet there were going to be some goodlooking guys. I did my eyeliner for the first time in ever it was perfect as fuck. Then the mascara, eyepencil, blush and last but not least my favorite lipgloss. I never wore lipstick because i thought it felt weird. When i was done with everything i went down to tell Calum i was ready to go.

Pov Calum

I heard Skylar walk down the stairs. Well it sounded like an elephant was running for his life. I smiled at my thought and then she walked in. My mouth fell open and i didn't know what to say. "Oh so now you don't have anything to say Hood?" she laughed. My cheeks flushed red so i tried to change the subject. "Lets go then miss Parker. Or should i say misses Hood" i winked what caused her to give me a playfull shoulder punch. "We're going with my car jump in." and we drove off to Harry's house jamming to her Blink 182 CD. And i can assure you. I didn't want this moment to end.

××××××××××××××××

Oeeehhh Cal is falling more and more.

I'm at school i have a free period so why wouldn't i update? Idk. I've got gym class in like an hour ughhhhhh please kill me now.

Love CC