Chapter 14

Pov Harry

She kissed me. But it wasn't a normal 'i like you' kiss. It was a 'i need you' kiss. And it turned me on so bad."T.. I need you." i whispered trough the kiss. I could feel myself getting a hard on and this time i didn't care. She smirked and said "Then what's stopping you Harold." she pulled of her shirt and continued missing me, while firmly palming me trough my jeans. I moaned at her touch. I flipped us over so i was on top now. I pulled down her jeans and her panties and started rubbing Hee clit. "Who made you this wet baby?" i asked her with a giant smirk on my face seeing how my touch effected her. "Y-y-you" she said softly with a little moan. I pulled off my underwear and positioned myself at her entrance. "Who baby i didn't hear you?" i whispered in her ear. "Y-" and i pushed my lengt into her.

"Ahhh Skylar!" she moaned. I trusted a few times befor i realised who's name she said. "Skylar? What do you mean 'Skylar'..?" and i pulled out. "I uhm.. I can explain Harry.." "Oh i would love to hear this." i said (note sarcasme). "Look.. I-" i cut her off "You know what never mind, i don't even want to hear it." i said while i gathered all my clothes put them on and slammed the door. Before i shut i could hear her mumble something but i didn't look back.

Pov Louis

Harry walked back in the room looking confused as fuck as he sat down. "Hey man so how did it go?" i heard Ashton. "I don't want to talk about it." he said not even looking up while playing with his ring. "That bad hun." Niall chuckled. "I thought you guys were getting busy i there. You were gone for a pretty long time." Zayn said jokingly. "I thought so to.." Harry whispered thinking nobody heard. "What did you say mate?" Michael asked with a smile.

"He sai-" Liam tried to say when we heard someone yelling for help. "I guess she's consious." i said after i saw all the confused looks. We all stood up "We'll take care of it bro." Liam told Harry who still was a little off. Something real bad must have happend in there. "Lou.." Harry said softly "Yeah man?" "Can i talk to you.. Just for a second..?" "Sure man." i sat down beside him and he looked at his hands. He opend his mouth but at that moment T walked in "Harry.. Please just let me explain.." she mumbled.

××××××××××
It's a short chapter and i posted later then normal i know but my parents forced me to clean my room today and i'm still not done. So i'm only uploading one chapter today. I promise that i'll try to write and upload two tomorrow.

Did you guys see all the Zayn drama today like damn bruh chill. I'm actually happy that it's not true.

Love CC