Chapter 32

P.o.v. Luke

''Exactly.'' Ashton said and then i realised what he meant. I looked over at Michael and he had the same look as me. 

''But he promised! He fucking promised! That fucking liar!'' i started yelled as i was kicking around and trying to keep myself calm. 

''Luke chill out man.'' 

''Luke!'' 

I looked both of them. They never really seen me this mad but i always seeming to keep myself calm. But this time i couldn't. I shook my head and got out my phone. ''Luke what are you doing?'' Michael asked nervously. They both knew what i was capable of when i was really pissed so i wasn't really suprised.

The phone rang a few times before she picked up ''Skylar!'' i said as soon as i heard her voice.

''Luke?''

''You need to leave the house. Now!''

''Luke i can'-''

''Fuck!!'' i yelled when the line went dead. ''Guys i made up my mind. We need to stop him''. Michael and Ashton looked at me like i was crazy. ''Guys please! I love her!'' i begged. They looked at eachother before looking at me and nodding. A smile krept onto my face ''I owe you.'' i said with the biggest smile ever.

''Let's do this.''

P.o.v. Skylar

''Teanna? Harry? What are you doing here?'' i asked after i talked to Luke. The line went dead for some reason and then Harry took my phone. Their gaze went to Calum and i still didn't get what was going on.

''Do you want to explain it baby or should i?'' Harry asked ''I'll do it. You just keep an eye out for those other three idiots.'' she said with a smirk. ''Oh and Harry.'' she said and pointed at Calum ''Take care of the trash babe.'' she said.

Harry laughed and made his way over to Calum. ''I thought we got rid of you a long time ago.'' he said as he grabbed him by his collar.

Cslum tried to wiggle out of his grip but Harry was to strong. ''Let him go!'' i yelled Teanna nodded at me and then Harry made his way over to me too. He grabbed me the same way he grabbed Calum. The door flew open ''Luke!'' he saw me and charged for Harry but Teanna stopped him.

''You didn't tell her. Did you love?'' she asked and pulled him closer. ''Take them away!'' she yelled Hayy nodded and dragged us along. He trew us in the trunk of his car and started to drive. I could hear Luke yelling thing but i couldn't really mae out what he was saying.

''Have a good one!'' i heard Harry yell and a door shut. The car was going very fast and then it felt like we were falling.

I began to cry as Calum looked weak.

''I'm so- so sorry Skylar.''

''I know Calum. I love you.''

''Love you too.'' he answered weakly. I held him tightly and after a few minutes everything went black.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guys this is the last chapter of this book. The epilogue will be up soon. I hope you enjoyed the story! Let me know if you guys want me to make a sequel!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Also check out my other books!

Love CC