Chapter 17

Pov Luke

I opend the door to the room Calum was placed in and saw him standing up. "Cal?" i asked nervously "Luke? What are you doing here?" he asked back. "I- Yo-" i sighned. What was i supossed to tell him that Harry shot him and i had to get did of him but brought him to the hospital. "Are you ok man?" be asked "Yeah just thinking.." i said soft.

"Sooo.. What are you doing here?" Calum asked again after an awkward silence. "I uh.. Came to check KB you." i almost whispered. "Did you being me here?" he asked "I did.." i said a bit louder this time. He wanted to say something but i could see he was hesitating. "T-Thanks bro.." he said with a little smile. "It's ok." i awnsered while looking at my hands why did we have to be so awkward around eachother.

Pov Calum

This was one of the most awkward moments of my life. Why couldn't we just have normal conversations like we used to have. "At least he still cares about my otherwise i wouldn't be here.." i said to myself i looked up at Luke who was smirking at me. Shit did i say that out loud. Nevermind.

"Listen Hemmings we have to go. Now." i said with a serious loom on my face. "I know. I didn't come to just check on you. I need your help." he said while walking over. "I can't do this alone." je said standing infront of me. "Don't worry man. I've got your back." i said while resting my hand on bis should er.

-Phone Goes Off-

"Where the fuck is it." i said searching for my phone. "Found it!" Luke yelled.

Calum: "This is Calum!"

Crystal: "Calum where are you guys."

"Fuck." i whispered.

Calum: "We uhm.. We're at a friends house."

Crystal: "Wich friend? Do i know him? Why didn't you guys ask for peemission?"

Calum: "Why so many questions lady?"

I hung up. Why were they home so early. This is just going to make things harder. "We have to go man." Luke told me "Lets do this." he handed me normal clothes and my gun. Then we left without anyone noticing.

Pov Harry

"So you're a lesbian?" i asked T still not quite sure of what i just heard. "Yes.." she whispered. "THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME ALL THE TIME!?" i just lost it. She obviously was shocked at my reaction. "Harry i didn't mean to h-" i stood up "You know what save it." and stormed off. How could she use me like that?

Pov T

Harry stormed off. I felt the tears comming and tried to hold them back. "T he's just.. I mean.. Uhh you know.." Louis said trying to make me feel better. "He'll get over it. Just give him some time." he said stroking my back. "O-O-Ok.."

After a while i calmed down. Louis went to check on Harry and left me on the couch. I needed to talk to Skylar. But Luke still wasn't back from i don't remember. Then the door opend. Luke came in. "Finally! What took you so long?" i asked while i stood up and walked towords the door. Then another person came in. "Calum?" i whispered.

Pov Skylar

I came to my senses again. I probably should not piss them off again if i want to stay consious. In the time i was unconsious they must have left because i was alone. Another boy came in i wasn't to sure because it's dark in here but he looked like Harry. He slammed the door shut locked it and started to walk over. "Harry?" i asked "The one and only babe." he cut all the ropes and laid me on the floor. "I'm so ha-"  "You're going to do everything i tell you to." he whispered in my ear while cutting me off. I wasn't to sure what was happening because i was still a little woozy.

I suddenly felt a pain going trough my arm. "FUCK!" i yelled. And because off that he pressed his lips onto mine. "It's ok baby. you wnnt feel a thing because of that. You probably wont even remember what happend." he whispered his hands making their way down to my pants. He opend the buton and zipper and pulled them down. I shivered at his touch on my panties. "You like that don't you." he said "Hmmm" was the only thing i could let out.

He kissed me again and this time he went lower every kiss. He stopped when he was at my panties. He started to rub them. And fuck it felt good. "Do you want me to take them off babygirl?" he asked "Pl-Please" he took them off and started to lick my clit. I put my hands on his head to make him go lower. He was smirking his ass of i could feel it. "I'm gonna-" and he emidiatly stopped. I let out a dissapointing sigh wen he pulled away.

I heard him unzip and unbuton his pants. "Get on your knees." he said with a raspy voice.

×××××××××××××××
Probably should've wanted you for the smut but i didn't know it would be in this chapter. So i'm going to continue it in the next because otherwise this chapter would be to long.

Love CC