Chapter 21

Pov Harry

Ok random. Why did he want to talk? Well not that it matters. I mean it's Calum. What could he ever do?

Pov Calum

So i went over to Harry's house. I knocked on the door and waited for him to open up. "What's up Cal?" he said pretty exited. "Nothing much just need to have a word with you. Can i come in?" "Sure dude." he walked in and i followed. I sat down at the kitchen table waiting for Harry to join me. He sat down across me ''So.. uhh..'' 'he mumbled ''Yeah..'' god i could just smell the awkwardness. ''Listen Harry..'' i started ''What did you tell Skylar?'' i figured i'd go straight to the point and get this over with. ''What?'' ''You heard me Styles!'' damn this was getting annoying. "Listen Calum i dont know what you're talking about ok. Just leave my house.'' he said raising his voice.

''This was a mistake anyway. You didn't change a bit.'' i said while standing uo and walkin towards the door. I heard footsteps close in behind me but i didn't give it alot of atenttion and kept walking. I opend the door and a hand emidiatly slammed it shut. ''Where the fuck do you think you'r going?'' ofcourse. This again. ''I'm leaving or did you lose some brain cells?'' i said with a smirk. ''Watch your fucking words Calum..'' Harry said his face getting closer and closer to mine. 

Pov Skylar

''He might have changed Ash but i don't trust him yet.'' Ashton came over like an hour after Calum left. Harry probably told him where i lived because he was the only one who knew. Well him and you know.. Calum. Ugh i hate that name. "Sky listen you're going to have to forgive him at some point in your life. So why not now?'' he asked me while trying to concentrate on the game we were playing. And i could tell you i sucked. ''I don't know. I guess you're right.'' i said soflty but loud enough for him to hear. ''That's my girl.'' Ashton said with a giggle.

''FUCK YEAH SUCK ON THAT!'' ok he won ''Shut the fuck up Fletcher.'' i said quite irritated. ''Well don't be a sourcrumb honey boo.'' he said while pulling me in a hug. ''You know i missed your hugs Ashton.'' i said we just sat there. In each others arms. ''I think i should get going Skylar.'' he eventually said breaking the silence. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was.. Just perfect. ''Noooohhh'' i whined. ''You can sleep over my mom wouldn't mind.'' i said loud enough for my mom to hear ''I REALLY DON'T MIND ASHTON!!'' i chuckled my mom i just love her. Ashton laughed ''But i don't have any clothes here Sky.'' uhm uhm uhm come on. I got it! ''Yes you do! Harry left a few clothes you can borrow them.'' i almost screamed. 

''Ok ok chill!'' he laughed even harder ''I'll stay.'' i jumped on him but i probably shouldn't have because we bumped heads. Real. Fucking. Hard. We both groaned in pain but with a smile on our faces. ''You're such a dork.'' he said rubbing his head ''Yeah but i'm your friend so i guess that makes you a dork to you know.'' we both laughed. After a few cuddles and movies we went up to my room.

Pov Harry

God i was going to kill Calum and his smart ass mouth. The prick. I could feel him tens up the closer i got with my face to his. ''Did you want to repeat that Hood?'' i whispered my face inches away from his. He quickly shook his head. ''Good boy.'' i backed up and patted his head. ''You can leave now.'' 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'M BACK BITCHES LOL. I was listening to Heroes - All Time Low bc yeah i like them so yeah.. God i'm so awkward. I had writers block so this isn't a very long chapter sorry. But i'll try to put up a new chapter soon. Harry's being a lil bitch in this story.

I'm pretty glad all the drama is 'over' naughty boy needs to back the fuck up. Zayn needs to grow a pair stand up for us and at least tell us bye or thank you. So i'm pretty pissed at him too. Yes. I still am. And no. Not because he left. 

Sooooo another announcement. *drum rolls* I'm going to make another book! Yay! Well yay for me i like writing. But i hope you guys like it! ^_^

Love CC