Chapter 26

Pov Skylar

''Harry i-'' he looked at me with pleading eyes. It was a pretty long time ago and i know holding grudges is a bad thing but.. It's Harry.. ''I'm not like Ashton ok. I hold grudges. But i forgive you and i will try to let it go. Even after everything you did to me i still missed our friendship. What we had was special and i want it back. So ok lets start over.'' i said and his face emidiatly lit up. He smiled so big and i saw those famous dimples of his.

I wasn't lying i actually missed Harry. Even if i wanted to kill him. He once was my best friend and meant the world to me. You probably think i'm crazy for forgiving him but if you were in my position you would think different. I walked over to him and he pulled me into a hug. I could heard the other boys let out 'awes' and smiled. The hug was long and i didn't mind but Luke obviously did because he eventually said ''Ok Styles get off my girlfriend.'' Harry let go of me and his face got red. We all laughed and from this day on everything would go back to normal. Exept for the fact that Calum wasn't here..

The next day Luke said we had to go to the docter and make sure the baby was ok and Ashton insisted that he should come with us so here we were. The three of us on our way to the hospital. I took a pregnancy test at home and it said i already was 10 weeks pregnant but you can't always trust those things so here we were. Waiting for our turn to go into the office. As we waited i leaned my head on Luke's chest and played with his fingeres.

I looked over at Ashton who was on his phone and then looked up at me. But when he saw i was looking he emidiatly looked back to his phone. I sighned and just as i was going to ask Luke how much longer we had to wait the nurse said ''Uhm The Hemmings?'' we stood up from our seets ''The docter is ready for you now.'' she said friendly and i thanked her. We went into the docter's office and told him everything. He was going to do a few tests and then an ultra sounds.

He did the tests and he got a little worried. I wasn't sure why because you know. I'm not a docter. He did the ultra sound and i shivered. That lube shit whatever it is it doesn't feel pleasant. Luke didn't let my hand go troughout the whole process and Ashton sat watching and listening very well. I don't know why he was still angry but i wasn't going to bring it up. At least. Not right now. ''Well misses Hemmi-'' ''Technically my last name isn't Hemmings.'' i said.

I mean ofcourse i would love to be misses Hemmings but we were still young. And we just started dating a couple of weeks ago. You must be wondering but you're 10 weeks pregnant!? Yeah Luke and i had sex a lot before we started dating. And no Ashton didn't know that. But i only did it because i was feeling lonely. Then the feelings came and now we're here.

But ok back to the point. I'm definetly not ready for that kind of comitement yet. ''Oh excuse me miss..'' ''Parker.'' i helped him friendly. He smiled and i could hear Ashton chuckle wich made me happy. ''Well miss Parker, it's true you are 10 weeks pregnant and the baby is doing good. SO don't forget no drinking or smokeing.'' he winked and Luke emidiatly wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

''Behave.'' i whispered to him and he let go. I grinned and we got ready to leave. ''So..'' Ashton began and it was the first thing he said this whole trip. ''What are you guys going to do when the baby is here?'' he asked and he was right. What were we going to do? I really don't know. ''We'll see Ash don't worry.'' Luke said as he turned the radio down.

We arrived at mine and Ash's house. We are just friends ok. And friends sometimes live together. I laid my head on Luke's chest and could hear his heartbeat. For some reason it made me calm. I started to fall asleep but i tried to keep my eyes open. Luke ran his hands trough my hair and that was the thing that made me fall asleep. It felt so good just lying here in his arms.

I started to dream about Calum. He was telling me something. ''Skylar, you have too watch out. Teanna she-'' and then i woke up ''SHE WHAT!?'' i yelled in confusion. ''Woah Sky chill it was just a dream!'' Michael yelled and came to sit next to me. ''Are you ok?'' he asked ''I-I don't know..'' i whispered and i wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back and then Luke walked in.

''Why does everybody like to touch my girlfriend!?'' he asked a bit irritated. ''Luke i'm teir friends to you need to deal with it.'' i said and hugged Mikey once again. ''Yeah well..'' he mumbled. Michael and Ashton laughed. But then i started to think about the dream. Calum could actually tried to tell me something. It was about Teanna and i will find out what it was. I heard spirits could contact you in your dreams so the fact that Calum was now a spirit it could've be him who was talking to me.

Ishould figure this all out. With the boys helping me. Or without them. But i would figure it out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GOODMORNING IT'S THE 4TH OF MAY AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. ROWYSO BEGINS TODAY I'M SEEING THE BOYS ON THE 20TH AND I'M SO HAPPY I GET TO SEE THEM AGAIN. To those who also have concert tickets i hope you have the most fun you ever had and meet more awesome people. And to those who don't have any. Don't worry your day will come :)

But now some serious news.

I made a filler chapter for you guys because i'm going on a camping trip and wont be able to update on Friday so see this as a preview of what's comming up :) It took me pretty long to write this because i didn't want to spill everything into this chapter. I hope you guys like it i love you see ya at the new update on Mondaaaaaayyyyy!!

Love CC